Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Fordham Application Status Checker  (Read 45565 times)

Shinjuku

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Fordham Application Status Checker
« Reply #140 on: February 20, 2008, 05:12:02 PM »
Also, there was maybe one PT student there. I think they've accepted even less of them, so really don't be worrying yet if you're PT!

haha yay!

checked my status... still 2nd eval...
BLS '11

My LSN

nicole1220

• Sr. Citizen
  • I feel like that Chihuahua.
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 20, 2008, 05:33:18 PM »
ugh still complete! Glad to hear that they haven't admitted a lot of people yet.. I was starting to take it personally.  :-[
GW '11?

Changed Name

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 21, 2008, 10:56:33 AM »
So here's the dumb story of the day:

I was just checking my status thing on the Fordham website. The picture of that white girl, in the white t-shirt, smiling holding all those books was on the other side of the page. Needless to say, i was mesmerized. So half-paying attention, I entered my info. into the fields and when I pressed "enter," I was in for a shock. My heart jumped! The wording was decidedly different than what I was used to. Was this it? Did they finally reject/accept/waitlist me?

No, of course not. I had entered my birth date wrong and the message was just an error message. But it certainly was exciting at the time, and then utterly crushing.

I think i just wasted a few seconds of your lives with that story. Sorry.

rickyw

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #143 on: February 27, 2008, 12:48:15 PM »
just called fordham admissions and they said that the rest o the deferred decisions should go up on the status checker by the end of the week....good luck everyone

Maddie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #144 on: February 27, 2008, 01:22:49 PM »
just called fordham admissions and they said that the rest o the deferred decisions should go up on the status checker by the end of the week....good luck everyone

i hate to be pessimistic, but did anyone find out they were admitted via status checker?  I'm deferred and haven't heard anything, so am i safe in assuming that's bad?

dougmatic

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #145 on: February 28, 2008, 04:13:45 AM »
Umm I'm pretty sure the Fordham status checker is useless so you guys might as well not waste your time and stop checking it. Mine said complete for the longest time, I got an e-mail today saying that I've been admitted, the status checker still says complete...

4RE

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 28, 2008, 04:53:52 AM »
Umm I'm pretty sure the Fordham status checker is useless so you guys might as well not waste your time and stop checking it. Mine said complete for the longest time, I got an e-mail today saying that I've been admitted, the status checker still says complete...

It may be useless for acceptances, being that they send out those emails just prior to the checker being update, but it's not for everything else.

So this means it's going to be updated.

nicole1220

• Sr. Citizen
  • I feel like that Chihuahua.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 28, 2008, 10:20:18 AM »
So does this mean that if we haven't heard yet we probably aren't getting in? The Fordham Status Checker is officially my arch nemesis.
GW '11?

Pro Hac Vice

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 28, 2008, 10:30:06 AM »
I am pretty sure there are no steadfast rules for fordham.

last update I am pretty sure one or two people realized they were admitted via status checker without an email.

don't lose hope yet!

Changed Name

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 28, 2008, 10:33:46 AM »
Yeah.. Pro Hac is right.

People have been claiming that they've been accepted without getting an email, while some get an email first.

I think the status checker is more useful for figuring out if you've been rejected or not. They seem to be pretty quick at getting their rejects/waitlists on the checker.

Another thing, they're being really slow on the PT side of things. Anyone have any clue when they might make movement on this?