Law School Discussion

Bernard Hopkins...the shite!

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
Bernard Hopkins...the shite!
« on: December 28, 2007, 09:06:11 PM »
my man was on espn and gave some skinny newscaster proper respect..."merry christmas, my nizzah"

my belly hurts...from laughin' soo hard...

that newscaster turned a mighty whiter shade of pale....

"the executioner" is going places.

aye hope he knocks this bumbleclot from wales out in the first.

Joe Calzaghe: Enjoy Christmas While You Can Bernard Hopkins!

Joe Calzaghe has wished rival Bernard Hopkins a Merry Christmas and added a New Year warning if they meet: You will lose. The Undisputed Super-Middleweight king ended 2007 with a spectacular win over Mikkel Kessler in his record tenth year as WBO world champion and has now set his sight on a showdown against the American legend. In his festive message to Hopkins, the Welsh wonder said: "Dear Ol' Popkins! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and hope you made the most of winning your only fight this year because when we meet in 2008 it will be your last! Best Wishes, Joe Calzaghe, Undisputed World Super-Middleweight Champion.."

Re: Bernard Hopkins...the shite!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 02:39:13 PM »
Hopkins will win the fight easily....the man is almost 42 years old and still beating people down like they stole something. Calzaghe throws lots of punches but none of them are powerful. Hopkins will win another fight.min fact, he already had this fight one. Calzaghe is shaking already...

jarhead

• "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 02:42:28 PM »
damn what yall ns know about my man b hop one of my favorite boxers (Philly represent) who never gets his due....f that punk roy jones froze my man out of his greatness...but anyway boxing is my favorite sport im glad ya'll started this...

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 05:31:28 PM »
Big Boxing fan right here!! I'm a huge floyd mayweather fan.  I truly believe that he is the GREATEST boxer ever.  This man has only bled in one fight, has never touched the canvas, and displays skills that WE as boxing fans have never seen.

p.s Watch out for Paul Williams, he's crucial...

jarhead

• "i keeps it reeaal!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 06:11:25 PM »
Big Boxing fan right here!! I'm a huge floyd mayweather fan.  I truly believe that he is the GREATEST boxer ever.  This man has only bled in one fight, has never touched the canvas, and displays skills that WE as boxing fans have never seen.

i like mayweather as well, right now i like cotto and i'm glad jermaine taylor finally got beat i still think hopkins beat him both times

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2007, 02:21:53 PM »
Yea I'm not a fan of taylor although I felt bad when he lossed to pavlik. I though benard won the first fight and second.  Cotto is a good fighter, but mayweather would embarass him.  Cotto is more of a brawler.  Gotta check out Paul Williams.  He is 6'3 and fights in the 140's.  Much taller than everyone else and is real talented...

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 04:15:44 PM »

:o  :o

Great Mayweather fan but how about all around great boxing fan? The best ever? Oh my. Name Sugar Ray Robinson anyone? Thats the GOAT. Proclaimed by fans, critics and BOXERS alike [i.e. ALI] as hands down the greatest of all time. Do a search. Mayweather is just outside the top 10 IMO but in some "experts" opinions, he's not even close...yet. Time will tell. He's got the talent but has yet to secure that legacy at the top.

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 06:11:37 PM »
Mayweather will never touch the canvas....Never..he displays defensive talents that nobody has ever seen..He is smarter, faster, and quicker than all opponents.  This is a guy who is naturaly 130 but has been beating people up even in the 150's....Mayweather is the greatest ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 06:39:33 PM »
Mayweather will never touch the canvas....Never..he displays defensive talents that nobody has ever seen..He is smarter, faster, and quicker than all opponents.  This is a guy who is naturaly 130 but has been beating people up even in the 150's....Mayweather is the greatest ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'ma need you to pump the brakes,son.

The Greatest is the greatest of all time.

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2008, 07:02:51 PM »
mayweather's hands are vicious..he'll never lose...or even have a close fight...