Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: UGA Not Requesting LSDAS Report  (Read 277 times)

onechu82

• View Profile
UGA Not Requesting LSDAS Report
« on: December 26, 2007, 04:53:19 PM »
I submitted my application to UGA early December, but they haven't requested my LSDAS report.  I e-mailed their admission department, but I got a reply saying they will request it soon.  It's been a week, but they still haven't requested the report.  Anybody having the same issue? Should I wait until they request it or should I call them and ask if my application was incomplete?

Slumdog Lovebutton

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: UGA Not Requesting LSDAS Report
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 05:11:20 PM »
there was a post on this a few pages back.  i think i remember someone saying that they request reports in batches every few weeks.  i could be mistaken, but i would avoid calling them again.
* Columbia Law, Class of 2011 *

LSN

Tegoyan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 05:15:05 PM »
It's been almost two months since I applied and they still haven't asked for mine. I've called at least 3 or 4 times and I've still heard nothing.

As for being complete or not, if you are serious about the school I would call them. If I hadn't called, they never would've found my certification form which they tried to claim that I never sent. They seem to be disorganized over there. I'm definitely withdrawing when I get back from break.

Tesoro418

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 06:40:35 PM »
I submitted my application to UGA early December, but they haven't requested my LSDAS report.  I e-mailed their admission department, but I got a reply saying they will request it soon.  It's been a week, but they still haven't requested the report.  Anybody having the same issue? Should I wait until they request it or should I call them and ask if my application was incomplete?

I would not worry.  It does take a while for UGA to request your report.  I applied early November and it was requested over a month later.  I am not certain if they request in batches every few weeks, but that sounds about right.  They just have a lot of applications to wade through, I guess.  I'm not so sure I would go so far as to withdraw my application because they are taking a long time, but it does tend to take a while.  Hope that helped.
Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I donno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make.