« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 02:11:39 AM »
Free PennyLane.

non parata est

• Sr. Citizen
  • buh??
    • View Profile
Re: FREE PENNYLANE!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 02:14:00 AM »
If she didn't do anything wrong, it's probably just a technical error.  I think the best thing to do would be for her to create a new account (assuming only her user is banned, not her IP) and PM the admins directly explaining the problem.
Quote from: Lionel Hutz, Esq.
Well he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog... Well, replace the word "kinda" with "repeatedly" and the word "dog" with "son."

Pop Up Video

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 02:17:48 AM »
I think I would go nuts if I couldn't read LSD during app season. I have to catch up on FB.

non parata est

• Sr. Citizen
  • buh??
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 02:22:20 AM »
She did call wiimote a ****tard in another thread; maybe the mods are cracking down?
Quote from: Lionel Hutz, Esq.
Well he's had it in for me ever since I kinda ran over his dog... Well, replace the word "kinda" with "repeatedly" and the word "dog" with "son."

Eveman in Ingmarland

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2007, 02:54:15 AM »
She did call wiimote a ****tard in another thread; maybe the mods are cracking down?

I call people much, much worse approximately every other post...

I've gotten an email or two from the mush-brained moderators asking me to stop flaming, but the shitheads didn't BAN me, and I didn't even stop flaming!

This is fucktarded. Would somebody please tell the mods to kill themselves just as soon as they get through reinstating pennylane?

California_RedRaider

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2007, 03:18:10 AM »
Merry Christmas Everyone.

I can't believe I'm on here on Christmas midnight... but I am and this thread came as a big surprise. Lately I have realized that Pennylane was missing from a lot of discussion but I thought because of the holidays she was partying.

Pennylane is a dearheart and she has helped me tremendously with advice and has even taken the time to read and give constructive criticism on several different and horrible drafts of my PS.

Whatever happened to her account, please reinstate her or fix it.

She is literally the heart of this board and she gives out great advice and is also pretty darn supportive of most everyone.

There are a lot of people on here who are flamers and make worst comments than she has and ever will, and they have not been kicked out/banned, I don't understand whats going on.

Whatever happened to Pennylane, should be fixed ASAP!

This is my unofficial signature asking for the moderators to fix whatever is keeping Pennylane from this discussion board.

LineOfBestFit

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2007, 09:59:56 AM »
current applicants are my world entire.

You probably once believed in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and Jebus.  This too shall pass.

Eh.  Santa Claus did indeed seem plausible to me at one point (4 years old?); Little Baby Jesus, on the other hand, never did make much sense to me.  (... and I choose to say this on Christmas Day, why?  Sorry Jesus.  Had fun receiving the sacrament of your body & blood at church tonight, by the way.  You hang in there, dude.  But watch out for the Friday before Easter; you might want to stay in bed that day.)

And I think I had the Tooth Fairy figured out from square one but chose to play along.  Needed the money, I guess.

Sacrilegious pun intended?

. . . . . .

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2007, 10:04:47 AM »
bring penny back

. . . . . .

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2007, 10:10:38 AM »
What????? You're not allowed to go downstairs???? How old are you?