Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: tutors in my area...  (Read 756 times)

hort stu

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
tutors in my area...
« on: December 19, 2007, 05:26:41 PM »
I'm looking for any and all recomendation for LSAT tutors in the N. Jersey/ nyc area.  I'm near New brunswick but will travel a bit for the right tutor.  Please recomend one or send me your pitch.  Thanks.

MHLM

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: tutors in my area...
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 05:28:04 PM »
Ditto for Detroit...I'm thinking I might have to retake this sucker.

oh noze

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 06:38:36 PM »
I'm looking for any and all recomendation for LSAT tutors in the N. Jersey/ nyc area.  I'm near New brunswick but will travel a bit for the right tutor.  Please recomend one or send me your pitch.  Thanks.

Haha, I was about to recommend you a tutor, but then I remembered that you were the one who recommended me my tutor in the first place! She definitely helped me out; two days until I find out just how much.

The Stranger

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 07:03:49 PM »
I think Wallace Stevens is looking for some employment in that area. Perhaps he could help you out.

hort stu

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 07:58:09 PM »
Haha, I was about to recommend you aututor, but then I remembered that you were the one who recommended me my tutor in the first place! She definitely helped me out; two days until I find out just how much.

Glad she worked out for you.  I liked her too but I want to see what else is out there.  Let me know how you do.