Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Dating weird people  (Read 1246 times)

thechoson

Dating weird people
« on: September 29, 2004, 09:49:33 PM »
Ok, you know how you have an aberration in your practice LSATs once in a while, the one that makes you say WHAT THE @#!*.  Kinda like 166, 164, 165, 148 (!), 166.

You get the idea.  Ever have this in your dating life?  You know, you date 30 year olds and then all of a sudden you date a high school freshman or something.  Or you date rich people all your life then you date a poor person, I don't know.

lexylit

Re: Dating weird people
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2004, 12:36:52 AM »
that would probably be my catholic, not-college-educated, marine corps, tattooed general contractor beefcake  ;)

he was smokin'

long_gone

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2004, 12:40:26 AM »
that would probably be my catholic, not-college-educated, marine corps, tattooed general contractor beefcake[/b]  ;)

he was smokin'

Maybe this is the vegatarian speaking in me, but that sounds not very sexy/attractive at all.  Sorry lexy, I still think you're great
No longer here.

Stroopwafel

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2004, 02:53:30 AM »
that would probably be my catholic, not-college-educated, marine corps, tattooed general contractor beefcake[/b]  ;)

he was smokin'

Maybe this is the vegatarian speaking in me, but that sounds not very sexy/attractive at all.  Sorry lexy, I still think you're great

Yeah, but I wouldn't consider being called a tofucake an ego stroke.

"That dude is a real Soyman. Total tofucake."
"Why thank you. I try and work out."
"I can tell. You are so beany."
"Aww shucks. Spot me darling."
Rest not. Life is sweeping by; go and dare before you die. Something mighty and sublime, leave behind to conquer time.

-Goethe

KristyB

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2004, 03:04:35 AM »
All of mine have been aberrations. None of them had anything in common with each except maybe a similiar body type. And names. Has anyone doubled/tripled names before? I've done this four times now. You know, one person you date has the same name as another person you date. Three of them were fairly common names but the most recent one was a very uncommon name, and I was serious with both of them. When I tell people, they seem confused, like I'm not telling the truth or something.  :-[

Stroopwafel

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2004, 03:09:38 AM »
Has anyone doubled/tripled names before? I've done this four times now. You know, one person you date has the same name as another person you date.

Wild. I have a pet theory that certain names are "cursed" for want of a better word.

Like I am wary of dating Judys. I've dated like 5 Judys and I told myself that last one was the Final Judy. I meat a woman and her name is Judy she gets shunted to the smiling politely, excuse myself quickly category.

With my luck the great love of my lofe could turn out to be a Judy.

Oh cruel Fates. Please don't mock me with a hot Judy.
Rest not. Life is sweeping by; go and dare before you die. Something mighty and sublime, leave behind to conquer time.

-Goethe

thechoson

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2004, 03:11:56 AM »
Rosie, Elaine, Cindy.

That's it.

KristyB

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2004, 03:16:58 AM »
Yeah, certain names are definitely cursed. Judy isn't that common of a name either. Strange. I am trying to avoid tripling on any of the names that I've dated so far. I just met a guy with the same name as the last guy I dated and I thought to myself, "no way, not again". 

lexylit

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2004, 03:17:22 AM »
All of mine have been aberrations. None of them had anything in common with each except maybe a similiar body type. And names. Has anyone doubled/tripled names before? I've done this four times now. You know, one person you date has the same name as another person you date. Three of them were fairly common names but the most recent one was a very uncommon name, and I was serious with both of them. When I tell people, they seem confused, like I'm not telling the truth or something.  :-[

omg
you DON'T WANT TO KNOW how many jeffs i've dated  :D it's pathological. it's very strange. except now when i go out, if it comes up, then jeffs flock to me and say things like "i'm in!"

what a mess  ::)

gobears

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2004, 03:17:40 AM »
Speaking of dating weird people, did any of you guys ever see the movie, "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"?  It was dope.  A really cool flick.