Law School Discussion

Message from LSAC

Message from LSAC
« on: December 14, 2007, 06:03:09 PM »
NOTICE!

The Law School Admission Council offices will be closed from December 22, 2007 through January 1, 2008. The LSAC.org website will be open and functioning in real time.

Users should make every effort to resolve time-critical activities that require assistance from candidate service representatives, such as file holds or testing accommodations, by the close of business on December 21. Technical support staff should also be contacted about technical issues prior to that date if at all possible.

Thank you and have a happy holiday.

Re: Message from LSAC
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 06:06:30 PM »
Yeah!!! Scores are coming out on the 21st. Thursday here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 days and counting!!!

AkhilAmar

• Need lots of good karma!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 06:13:26 PM »
Yeah!!! Scores are coming out on the 21st. Thursday here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 6 days and counting!!!

TRUMP, I thought us guys agreed .. no gorgeous female avatars when you're a guy!!

BLAHHHH threw me off way too many times w/ rachel mcadams.

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 06:15:37 PM »

TRUMP, I thought us guys agreed .. no gorgeous female avatars when you're a guy!!

I was sick of looking at Trump so I put my GF up instead.

AkhilAmar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 06:30:56 PM »

I was sick of looking at Trump so I put my GF up instead.

HA! A 96th percentile LSAT score and a gf that hot are almost mutually exclusive.

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 06:45:16 PM »

I say we should let this one slide by.  I like it, and Trump, you only wish!

You dont believe me??? We live together.

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2007, 06:53:38 PM »

I say we should let this one slide by.  I like it, and Trump, you only wish!

You dont believe me??? We live together.

Then why are you typing stuff for us?  If it were true and I were you, I would have my hands filled with something quite different than a keyboard right now.  :D

Shes working. PF Changs.

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2007, 07:03:09 PM »
She actually waited on Adam Sandler last week and called his daughter a boy. Oops!! As for rich guys trying to take her home, Derek Jeter defenitely tried!! A$$hole!!! I was so hoping for his name to be on the Mitchell report.

AkhilAmar

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2007, 10:25:33 PM »
No real segway, this is just weird.

Red Fluorescent Cat Cloned
http://www.xenophilia.com/blog/?p=6869

I must ask why?  Really!  Why make a cat glow under a black light?  Isn't the laser pointer thing good enough to get them to throw themselves at the wall over and over again?  These poor kitties are going to be chasing their tails till they drop dead.  :(

Mice that hang out w/ cats, cats that glow, the Price is Right giving away rehabbed cars to winners (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071215/tv_nm/price_dc), AND Trumpwho w/ a supermodel gf ... this world is really going downhill!

The only reason i get out of bed in the morning is my pending 170  ;D.