Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: C'mon, WUSTL!  (Read 2583 times)

FB

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: C'mon, WUSTL!
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2007, 05:06:53 PM »
Has anyone received their acceptance in the mail? If you did, what did they send. I havent received the mailed acceptance and I got the email a week ago.

I got the mailed acceptance, and the only thing that came was the letter.

TrumpWho??

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2007, 05:12:51 PM »
Has anyone received their acceptance in the mail? If you did, what did they send. I havent received the mailed acceptance and I got the email a week ago.

How long did it take to receive the letter after you received the email acceptance.

FB

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2007, 05:14:30 PM »

How long did it take to receive the letter after you received the email acceptance.

I got accepted before they started doing all email correspondence. Sorry I can't be of much more help.

conoroberst

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2007, 05:54:33 PM »
My acceptance letter arrived a little over more than a week after the acceptance email. I'm in Texas.

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2008, 07:09:03 PM »
Has anyone heard of WUSTL sending out anything but acceptances or know when more decisions are going out for 166s and below. Their website says April 10th is the target date for sending out decisions...I just didn't think I'd actually have to wait until then when I submitted my app in September.

zar090

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2008, 07:19:30 PM »
Only acceptances so far according to LSN.  I'd imagine there will be a lot of waitlists and rejections going out as the month progresses.