Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: SOB - Remember the Arranger vs. Producer Question?  (Read 532 times)

AkhilAmar

• Sr. Citizen
  • Need lots of good karma!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
SOB - Remember the Arranger vs. Producer Question?
« on: December 13, 2007, 07:20:32 PM »
So I definitely got that question wrong because I lost focus and picked producer because I didn't know what an arranger did (and, yes, I completely realize the definitions were irrelavent to TCR).

Anyways, I am currently studying for a final in my music class and what two definitions do I come across in the 'jazz' section?

PRODUCER AND ARRANGER!!!

I think of it as the good lord throwing salt on my LSAT wounds, but at least I know that Duke Ellington was an especially good composer and arranger. >:(
UGPA: 3.8

LSAT: Dec. '07

Dream school: Michigan!

traydeuce

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: SOB - Remember the Arranger vs. Producer Question?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 09:16:49 PM »
How ironic... but hey, if you ask me, there's a slim chance producer was right. It's just one question anyway.

AkhilAmar

• Sr. Citizen
  • Need lots of good karma!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: SOB - Remember the Arranger vs. Producer Question?
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 09:51:51 PM »

At what point are we going to realize that these post mortem threads are simply not worth it?  Eventually some guy in Newton, PA is going to get tired of deleting these things and start cancelling some scores.  Or better yet, rearrange some bubbles.

I'm just starting an all-nighter for a final.

LSAC peeks are the least of my concerns.

They aren't going to cancel 200 scores over one question (many people exposed the mentioned question).

..and if they did it would probably be a favor.

UGPA: 3.8

LSAT: Dec. '07

Dream school: Michigan!