Law School Discussion

Would you rather....?

AkhilAmar

• Need lots of good karma!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Would you rather....?
« Reply #80 on: December 13, 2007, 07:40:15 PM »
would u rather make love to Rosie O'Donnell or Whoopi. And I'm talking for at least 5 hours.

Rosie because maybe she would invite one of her attractive gf's?

either way, it would take me 5 hours just to get properly "functioning" with either of those beasts.

Would you rather go joyriding with Britney Spears or a Pre-rehab Lindsey Lohan?

Lohan.

In both cases we would probably end up crashing.

But I would rather try to get Lohan in the sack because stretch marks don't do it for me.

« Reply #81 on: December 13, 2007, 10:01:43 PM »
would u rather make love to Rosie O'Donnell or Whoopi. And I'm talking for at least 5 hours.

Rosie because maybe she would invite one of her attractive gf's?

either way, it would take me 5 hours just to get properly "functioning" with either of those beasts.

Would you rather go joyriding with Britney Spears or a Pre-rehab Lindsey Lohan?

Lohan without a doubt.  Doesn't matter if it is pre or post rehab.  Pre-rahab she is a party on wheels.  Post rehab, they always turn to wild sex as a substitute for the drugs and booze they gave up.  Either way it is a win. Plus she hasn't given birth YET!

Would you rather:  See another Paris sex video or see her try to rationalize something about drunk elephants?
No doubt I would rather see her rationalize something about a drunk elephant. I am having a difficult time doing that.
Lets see if I understand this: Would you rather have Jessica Simpson or Chewbacca on your debate team?

« Reply #82 on: December 13, 2007, 10:05:31 PM »
Chewbacca.... let the Wookie win.

Following with the Star Wars theme:

Would you rather have Boba Fett like thrusters in your nostrils or retractable roller blades in your feet?

« Reply #83 on: December 13, 2007, 11:11:47 PM »
Chewbacca.... let the Wookie win.

Following with the Star Wars theme:

Would you rather have Boba Fett like thrusters in your nostrils or retractable roller blades in your feet?
I can envision one of those guys from MTV Jackass putting thrusters in their nostrils, but I'll take the roller blades all the way.

Would you rather be stuck on a deserted island with Gilligan or the Skipper?

« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2007, 02:52:51 PM »
Would you rather be in Kim Kadashians sex video or Paris Hilton's sex video or Pamela/Tommy sex video???

;D

BearlyLegal

• And the greatest threat to America is... Bears!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Newjoetm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2007, 03:38:50 PM »
Would you rather be in Kim Kadashians sex video or Paris Hilton's sex video or Pamela/Tommy sex video???

;D

That is easy.  Kim, and I am the only dude present.  Paris?  No way, not even a handful to grab onto and god knows what she's got.  Pamela, we already know what she's got, hepatitis, kid rock learned that the hard way, plus having Tommy there too would just be very wrong.

Would you rather:  vicariously experience all orgasms that occur in your zip code OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips?

Umm. How is this even a question? I'll take option A please.

AkhilAmar

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2007, 04:11:13 PM »

;D

That is easy.  Kim, and I am the only dude present.  Paris?  No way, not even a handful to grab onto and god knows what she's got.  Pamela, we already know what she's got, hepatitis, kid rock learned that the hard way, plus having Tommy there too would just be very wrong.

Would you rather:  vicariously experience all orgasms that occur in your zip code OR during sex, have the Microsoft paper clip help icon appear with sex tips?

Get sex tips from a creepy digital paper clip or just cut to the chase (many times over) ...

as a hedonistic egoist, i'll take the orgasms!

AkhilAmar

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2007, 04:34:00 PM »

;D

Get sex tips from a creepy digital paper clip or just cut to the chase (many times over) ...

Nice!

Would you rather:  have every orgasm witnessed by your mom (yes, this counts the solitary ones) OR in front of the Pope?

the Pope. Either way I'm going to hell, the Pope watching wouldn't affect anything.

besides the former would lead to many awkward post-bar moments, not to mention my mom helps me pay my bills  ;D

lp1283

• Skateboard Scooter + Acid-wash Jeans, priceless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2007, 05:22:19 PM »

;D

Nice!

Would you rather:  have every orgasm witnessed by your mom (yes, this counts the solitary ones) OR in front of the Pope?

the Pope. Either way I'm going to hell, the Pope watching wouldn't affect anything.

besides the former would lead to many awkward post-bar moments, not to mention my mom helps me pay my bills  ;D

I'd pick the Pope to (My mom is still in denial).

Would you rather be dumb as a rock and attractive to everyone of the opposite sex (or same sex, if applicable) or ugly as hell and extremely intelligent (with a score of 180 and Ivy league schools included)?

AkhilAmar

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2007, 05:56:04 PM »

;D

Nice!

I'd pick the Pope to (My mom is still in denial).

Would you rather be dumb as a rock and attractive to everyone of the opposite sex (or same sex, if applicable) or ugly as hell and extremely intelligent (with a score of 180 and Ivy league schools included)?

That's a good one...

my initial feeling was ugly and smart, but i changed my mind. brad pitt-ish and dumb would be the way to go because: a) when you're that dumb you don't know any better (i.e. ignorance is bliss), b) if i was that dumb i definitely wouldn't be going to law school (which many would argue is a smart thing), and c) hotties in hollywood (jessica simpson comes to mind) are a perfect example of how people can overlook stupidity if you're gorgeous.

So let's recap:

1. you don't know you're dumb, so you don't care
2. NO LAW SCHOOL, nuff said
3. you're gorgeous and get mad tail and everyone still loves you even though you're a moron!!

BRING ON THE DUMBNESS