Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Would you rather....?  (Read 7701 times)

The Count

• The Don Juan of S. St.
    • View Profile
    • ~LSD~
Would you rather....?
« on: December 11, 2007, 12:56:15 AM »
Completely unrelated to the LSAT, but I'm trying to kill time while I'm waiting for my Dec. score:

Here are the rules:

uno: no side-stepping the original question (i'm a Scalia-bred texualist so none of that intentionalist BS)

dos: for every reply, you have to post a "would you rather" scenario

tres: commenting on responses is encouraged, but you have to post a scenario as well

- The Count

I'll start:

Would you rather attend Cooley with no scholarship $ (and w/o the option of transferring out) or have a limb amputated (i.e. leg or arm)?

How many times must I slap you before I get my money? One! Two! Two slaps, HA! HA! HA!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TheCount

Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Would you rather....?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 12:58:33 AM »
Completely unrelated to the LSAT, but I'm trying to kill time while I'm waiting for my Dec. score:

Here are the rules:

uno: no side-stepping the original question (i'm a Scalia-bred texualist so none of that intentionalist BS)

tres: commenting on responses is encouraged, but you have to post a scenario as well

- The Count

I'll start:

Would you rather attend Cooley with no scholarship $ (and w/o the option of transferring out) or have a limb amputated (i.e. leg or arm)?

Cooley.

Would you rather eat a fistful of peanut butter out of the garbage, or a fistful of mayonnaise out of a jar ?
Wallace Stevens: "BLAHHHH you and I are like the same person."

The Count

• The Don Juan of S. St.
    • View Profile
    • ~LSD~
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 01:02:59 AM »
wow, surprising ... i'd go for the left arm everytime.

mayo out of the jar.

would you rather eat a buffalo testicle or a handful of spiders?
How many times must I slap you before I get my money? One! Two! Two slaps, HA! HA! HA!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TheCount

karma police

• welly welly welly well my little brothers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 01:37:04 AM »
A handful of fried spiders any time.

Would you rather score a 180 or be the first man or woman to sleep with Adriana Lima*?

*she does claim to be a virgin.
Perhaps I know why it is man alone who laughs: He alone suffers so deeply that he had to invent laughter.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 01:41:24 AM »

Would you rather score a 180 or be the first man or woman to sleep with Adriana Lima*?

LIMA. period.

i can't think of anything else.  i just decided that i needed to voice my opinion.

rumpshaker

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 02:52:56 AM »

Here are the rules:

- The Count

I'll start:

Cooley.

Would you rather eat a fistful of peanut butter out of the garbage, or a fistful of mayonnaise out of a jar ?

mayo out of the jar.

i'll settle for a 170 and adriana lima's "virgin" cunt...knowing that it's about as virgin as a Tim Gunn's asshole.  :o

would you rather eat the shit out of your girlfriend's ass after priming her on jalapenos and habenero peppers for 72 hours, or kiss your girlfriend immediately after blowing your load in her mouth with a guaranteed dirty snowball in return?

lp1283

• Sr. Citizen
  • Skateboard Scooter + Acid-wash Jeans, priceless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 10:54:51 AM »

Here are the rules:

- The Count

I'll start:

Cooley.

mayo out of the jar.

i'll settle for a 170 and adriana lima's "virgin" cunt...knowing that it's about as virgin as a Tim Gunn's asshole.  :o

would you rather eat the shit out of your girlfriend's ass after priming her on jalapenos and habenero peppers for 72 hours, or kiss your girlfriend immediately after blowing your load in her mouth with a guaranteed dirty snowball in return?

Dude, you are on the wrong site.

Leave Tim Gunn out of this.  >:(

MrDiggler

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2007, 11:25:19 AM »
Starting at a 165, you can have an extra point for every punch you take from Floyd Mayweather. Blows are to the head, but he's wearing gloves, albeit thin ones. How many do you take?
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
You're ~hot, therefore you're ~fly

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2007, 11:27:54 AM »
Starting at a 165, you can have an extra point for every punch you take from Floyd Mayweather. Blows are to the head, but he's wearing gloves, albeit thin ones. How many do you take?

tyson in his prime? 0.

AkhilAmar

• Sr. Citizen
  • Need lots of good karma!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2007, 11:32:01 AM »

15 straight to my mug while enjoying every second of it.

burn in a lake of fire (think hell) for one minute or get slowly dissected (think Braveheart) for ten.
UGPA: 3.8

LSAT: Dec. '07

Dream school: Michigan!