Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Is it possible to take the test a fourth time within 2 years?  (Read 628 times)

hbc

• View Profile
    • Email
Is it possible to take the test a fourth time within 2 years?
« on: December 08, 2007, 05:20:50 PM »
I understand the general rule is 3 times in 2 years (regardless of cancelled scores).

sirjake

• View Profile
Re: Is it possible to take the test a fourth time within 2 years?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 10:43:28 AM »
I understand the general rule is 3 times in 2 years (regardless of cancelled scores).

http://www.lsac.org/LSAC.asp?url=/lsac/faqs-and-support-lsat.asp#11

The Count

• The Don Juan of S. St.
    • View Profile
    • ~LSD~
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 12:01:18 AM »

if you're an idiot who wants to look flaky, immature, and unprepared for the rigors of law school then the answer is still probably not.
How many times must I slap you before I get my money? One! Two! Two slaps, HA! HA! HA!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TheCount

LSATstruggle

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 10:23:14 AM »

if you're an idiot who wants to look flaky, immature, and unprepared for the rigors of law school then the answer is still probably not.

Get a life. You are posting on a dead message board  and trolling it.  If you dont have good advice don't give any.

The Count

• The Don Juan of S. St.
    • View Profile
    • ~LSD~
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 12:44:23 PM »

Get a life. You are posting on a dead message board  and trolling it.  If you dont have good advice don't give any.

I like your attitude, LSATstruggle, perhaps I'll give you a custodial job (with upward potential!) at my law firm in ten years.
How many times must I slap you before I get my money? One! Two! Two slaps, HA! HA! HA!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TheCount

authority11

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 08:42:41 AM »

I like your attitude, LSATstruggle, perhaps I'll give you a custodial job (with upward potential!) at my law firm in ten years.

Wow.  GTFO.