Law School Discussion

ITT: A law school slacker answers all of your questions...

botbot

• View Profile
Re: ITT: A law school slacker answers all of your questions...
« Reply #120 on: January 14, 2008, 10:31:34 AM »
And have you considered call of duty 4?  OMG

COD4 is solid.

botbot

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 14, 2008, 10:32:23 AM »
Botbot, how are your first 2 grades? My Contracts grade made me so happy that I wanted to cry... my Civ Pro grade just makes me want to cry.

Jealous of the SO but pretty solid so far.

« Reply #122 on: January 14, 2008, 11:05:29 AM »
I guess it is kind of a double-edged sword having your SO in the program with you. On the one hand, you have someone who understands exactly what you're going through. On the other hand, it probably f-ing sucks when you have to compete against them.

botbot

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 14, 2008, 01:15:47 PM »
Do you happen to know last years ranking numbers (ie what gpa for what percentile?

« Reply #124 on: January 15, 2008, 09:08:48 AM »
No. All I've seen are the grade distribution charts from the last few semesters. By the way, we probably won't know what our Crim grade is until Friday at the earliest.

botbot

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 15, 2008, 09:10:25 AM »
No. All I've seen are the grade distribution charts from the last few semesters. By the way, we probably won't know what our Crim grade is until Friday at the earliest.

Woah, how come?

« Reply #126 on: January 15, 2008, 09:14:24 AM »
Well, the word on the street is that two of the Crim professors have graded their exams and turned them in. The other one (who shall remain nameless) hasn't even graded his/hers. So after all of them are graded, then they still have to be compared between the sections and then the grades have to be adjusted if there are any significant differences between the sections. Sucks, huh?

botbot

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 15, 2008, 09:16:27 AM »
Well, the word on the street is that two of the Crim professors have graded their exams and turned them in. The other one (who shall remain nameless) hasn't even graded his/hers. So after all of them are graded, then they still have to be compared between the sections and then the grades have to be adjusted if there are any significant differences between the sections. Sucks, huh?

Sucks a lot, I told my future employer that my GPA would be in "any day" - lol.

« Reply #128 on: January 15, 2008, 10:49:16 AM »

Sucks a lot, I told my future employer that my GPA would be in "any day" - lol.

Yeah, I've got to contact my prospective employers about grades as well. The "any day" approach might be a good one to take. :)

« Reply #129 on: January 17, 2008, 12:08:00 PM »
Hey, I found the GPA vs. percentile rank for Tulane. I stumbled across this on the "Students and Graduates" board.

http://www.nalplawschoolsonline.org/ndlsdir_search_quick.asp