Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: ITT: A law school slacker answers all of your questions...  (Read 8403 times)

$Bill

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: ITT: A law school slacker answers all of your questions...
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2007, 01:32:17 PM »
1. Sniper
2. Engy
3. Spy
4. Pyro
5. Scout
6. Demo
7. Heavy
8. Soldier
9. Medic

botbot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2007, 10:19:54 PM »
Worked up to 132 stars on Super Mario 64 DS.  Studied some.  Read over a practice test.  Going to take a real one before the exam in the morning...

Pop Up Video

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2007, 10:28:41 PM »
Good luck to you dude.

STLGirlAtHeart

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2007, 10:43:03 PM »
Do you have grandpa Couch for Torts, too?

Also, must say that I am not impressed by your beers of choice. Here's mine. Feel free to bash 'em.

Everyday Beer:
In STL: Schlafley Pale
In NOLA: Red Hook Porter

Nearly Everyday Beer:
In STL: Bells 2 Hearted (when it isn't sold out everywhere)
In NOLA: Guinness Extra Stout.

Favorie NOLA Local:
I want to start this off by saying that I keep trying Abita and am just never that impressed by anything they put out. If I had to choose an Abita fav, though, I will have to say that it is the current seasonal: The Jockamo IPA. I think it is a seasonal. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen it before recently.

Favorite Beer(s) When Out:
In STL and NOLA: Unibroue Trois Pistoles, if the bar has it. If not, then the Sammy Smith Oatmeal Stout. If the bar doesn't have either, then I try to stay away.

Good luck in Torts tomorrow!

Pop Up Video

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2007, 10:43:58 PM »
Re: beer; how do you guys feel about Beast Light, Beast Ice, Nati Light, and Nati Ice? tyia

STLGirlAtHeart

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2007, 10:53:40 PM »
I try not to injest things with "Beast" in their name. Also, I am from St. Louis and like good beer, so of course I abhor anything that AB puts out, which takes care of Natty.
Not sure if that question was directed at me or slacker, but I took the initiative to answer.

Pop Up Video

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2007, 10:55:00 PM »
I try not to injest things with "Beast" in their name. Also, I am from St. Louis and like good beer, so of course I abhor anything that AB puts out, which takes care of Natty.
Not sure if that question was directed at me or slacker, but I took the initiative to answer.

Any beer fan can answer.  :) I happen to love cheap beer and I don't know why.

botbot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2007, 10:55:30 PM »
I like to keep things cheap and simple when it comes to beer.  I love all types of beer, but I just can't justify stocking the premium stuff all the time as after 4-5 I'm not really drinking them for taste.  If I was to post up my all time favorite beers - the list would get a bit more elitist, but I'm a simple dude at heart.

Abita Bock should be back out soon, pick up a case - might change your opinion a little for the better for Abita as it seems you look for a strong, deep flavor in your beers.

Also your everyday+almost every day beers are too rich+thick.  (although tasty)  You have obviously elevated your prestige by lowering your consumption level, I don't think I am mature enough for that yet.

last poster: I like piss poor frat beers if I'm too drunk to notice - or it is the only option.  Any beer is better than no beer.

ilsox7

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2007, 10:59:33 PM »
Worked up to 132 stars on Super Mario 64 DS.  Studied some.  Read over a practice test.  Going to take a real one before the exam in the morning...

True slackers don't actually do old exams. ;)

botbot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2007, 11:00:59 PM »

True slackers don't actually do old exams. ;)

Then I am not a true slacker and you haven't read the rest of the thread.  I basically only do practice exams.