Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Higher LSAT or Double Major?  (Read 2057 times)

MUCH WILL BE ASKED

• View Profile
Re: Higher LSAT or Double Major?
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2007, 07:19:47 PM »
My post, you didn't like them? Maybe I should run them by you first.

Mutually exclusive? Yea well actually, have you ever thought what might be possible for you, such as HIGH LSAT and Double major, might not be possible for others because of external reasons, or do you sit back and use flawed reasoning, like generalizing whats true of yourself as and indicator of what must be true of others.

TULANE 2012

pac_tiger

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2007, 12:03:39 AM »
MUCH WILL BE ASKED,
Your question is not as easily answered as some posters make it seem.  Remember that you asked the question in a forum full of people who would give their first-born for a few-point jump in LSAT score.  My advice is to get rid of the second business major (finance, I assume).  The fact is: it's not going to help you improve your LSAT score, and won't give you anything valuable for law school.  Undergrad business programs don't train you to think logically, nor do they train you to write well.  If you really want a double-major, do philosophy or physics; these are two of the highest-scoring majors on the LSAT.  You'll end up with a double major, better prepared for law school, and may find yourself better-prepared for your next LSAT attempt.

Phineas

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2007, 03:03:57 AM »

Forget the double major.  Forget the LSAT.

Orphanage in Africa.
Orphanage in Africa.
Orphanage in Africa.
Orphanage in Africa.
Orphanage in Africa.
Orphanage in Africa.
TITNCR!

LSAT >>>> Orphanage in Africa.

Leader of Senate: All fellow members of the Roman senate hear me. Shall we continue to build palace after palace for the rich? Or shall we aspire to a more noble purpose and build decent housing for the poor? How does the senate vote?

Entire Senate: @#!* THE POOR!

(History of the World Part 1)

Shouldn't you be playing some type of Warcraft game right now?

contrarian

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2007, 02:43:23 AM »

Shouldn't you be playing some type of Warcraft game right now?

Server went down... kinda like YOUR MOM!

MrDiggler

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2007, 09:29:57 AM »
MUCH WILL BE ASKED,

Go to vet school instead
I'm hot 'cause I'm fly
You're ~hot, therefore you're ~fly

The Count

• The Don Juan of S. St.
    • View Profile
    • ~LSD~
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2007, 01:18:29 AM »
I took December's test, I don't feel so hot about it, I would say my score lies between 156-160, I want a 160-164, I am applying for 2009, I was going to finish a Double major Business/Finance, but would it be better as far as Law admissions to throw out the double major and study again for the LSAT and take it in maybe Sept or Dec of 2008 with an added 3 to 4 months of hard prep.

A) Double major

B) Better LSAT

Any feedback would be appreciated.

...and to annouce the winner of the coveted "dumbest question on LSD of the Year award" is The Count:

It was a good year for dumb questions on LSD, but I am pleased to annouce Much [dumb sh*t] Will Be Asked as the 2007 winner!!!
How many times must I slap you before I get my money? One! Two! Two slaps, HA! HA! HA!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=TheCount