Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LG = Hard...am I ONLY one?  (Read 1824 times)

cocobean123

• View Profile
LG = Hard...am I ONLY one?
« on: December 01, 2007, 03:24:13 PM »
Usually I miss 0-1 on LG (as far as on timed Prep Tests)...for some reason today I just flipped out and found the LG really hard.  I seem to be the only one!  Is there no one else? 

Decided law school is not for me, but I still lurk and post on behalf of my husband!

LSATstruggle

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: LG = Hard...am I ONLY one?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 03:25:40 PM »
Usually I miss 0-1 on LG (as far as on timed Prep Tests)...for some reason today I just flipped out and found the LG really hard.  I seem to be the only one!  Is there no one else? 

I thought it was hard too . But everyone thinks it was easy.

mattmawby

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 03:26:26 PM »
Its my worst section and I completed all 4 games with at least 85% accuracy and I usually hit around 50-60 so I don't think they were difficult, but depending on your specific strengths and particulars of the day, its reasonable you feel that way, so don't worry too much as long as you feel good elsewhere.

traydeuce

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 03:27:34 PM »
I obviously can't say if you're the only one, but I found them almost absurdly easy... the girl next to me, though, didn't finish the fourth game. I found the confession game a little time-consuming, and on the last one you had to make a lot of inferences, try out a lot of choices - but I got the first two games done in 8 minutes so I had more than the time I needed.

heidi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 03:28:35 PM »
I'd been doing a lot of LG's from the older PT's, so compared to those, the ones today weren't so difficult. But for some reason they still took me a little longer to finish than usual and I had to guess on the last two.

Talk Is Cheap

• Sr. Citizen
  • F*** the man, I'm the man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 03:35:27 PM »
For once in my life, I found the games pretty damn easy. Thank Jeebus it was on an actual test.

UMDMike

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2007, 03:36:52 PM »
They were super easy, at least i thought.  I was nervous that they were too easy and maybe i missed something, but I had 10 minutes to go back and check them,
University of Minnesota Law Class of 2011

oh noze

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2007, 03:42:58 PM »
I thought the first three games were cake, but the last game was slightly more difficult.

logflume

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2007, 03:45:23 PM »
what were the major inferences on the 6 kids on 3 teams game? i could see inferences in response to some of the questions, but i don't think i found any major global inferences. was i missing something?

yeah, if someone knows this that would be great...i thought it was that w and s had to occupy the last two spots and z had to be in 1,2 or 3.

is that right?

EDIT - I meant for the confessions game!

Talk Is Cheap

• Sr. Citizen
  • F*** the man, I'm the man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2007, 03:45:43 PM »
The criminals/confession game I thought was hardest. I did the setup and then skipped to the last one because I could tell it was taking me too long.

The last one I don't remember the specifics but the key thing to remember was that that one highschool (G?) always had to be above H. Whatever they told you about switching the details of who-went-where, going back to that G-H ordering pretty much put everything into place for me. I felt like they were generous with the hints on that one.