Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: So how'd it go?  (Read 2452 times)

FLgirl07

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: So how'd it go?
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2007, 02:23:18 PM »
highways

sb84

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2007, 02:29:40 PM »
what about highways? I cant believe Im drawing such a blank

logflume

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2007, 02:31:27 PM »
it was strawberries, common law, hawaii and ??

i thought it was the comp passage with research and the free market?  is that right?

dubsy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2007, 02:38:03 PM »
so we've established moon/mars was definitely experimental?? i really liked that section. :(
seeing king midas everywhere.

pikop

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2007, 02:43:34 PM »
what other topics were in the moon/mars section? and was that section first or fourth? thanks

Dizzle

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ahhsprewyou
    • View Profile
    • LSN
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2007, 02:52:28 PM »
Id be disappointed with anything lower than a 165.

SoftFactor

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2007, 03:42:33 PM »
yea - it was pretty easy. i was psyched out though, got up at 5, made a big breakfast (@#!* eating healthy - you cant think on nuts an berries) i even dressed up like i do for work (investment bank) so i wouldn't feel like i was lounging in my living room like saturday like usual.

i took the september and got a 161, but was disappointed. right before that point i had started scoring much higher on all sections - 1-4 wrong on LR, and quite a few perfect sections, 21-23+ right on RC. despite this i couldn't pull it all together and get much more than 163-165 (~83 raw), it was like playing whack-a-mole with the sections. so i was still weak on LG going into the september test. i ended up getting a 15 on my september LG, and decided to take again just to improve that.

i took a few more prep-tests, and actually got a 157 on the last one i took. but i think that the largest determinant in my score is going to be my confidence level, which was through the roof due to the fact i knew i couldn't do any worse than a 161. i nailed the LG today, i know i only got 1 or 2 wrong, the RC was not bad, and i hopefully got at the top of my LR range, maybe 2 wrong total, so if this is the scenario, im looking at something north of 170+. now im going to go get shitfaced tonight. its done.

wellpreserved

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2007, 03:57:45 PM »
so we've established moon/mars was definitely experimental?? i really liked that section. :(

yeah, i thought that one was pretty good for a scientific passage. i usually hate those. but both of the science passages were pretty good on this one although moon/mars was a mite more pedestrian than the bugs and stuff.
I tested between 151 and 162. I hoped for the high end and ended up in the middle. Still, not a bad plan overall, I think.

LSAT: 156 (not taking it again and you can't make me)
GPA: 3.4ish. Still a semester to go
URM, non-trad, 12 yrs work exp, published
Looking for low debt and high aid