Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: So how'd it go?  (Read 2444 times)

Law School Consultant

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: So how'd it go?
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2007, 01:38:54 PM »
BOOM!

Law School Consultant

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2007, 01:44:32 PM »
Someone posted this elsewhere, and I am COPYING it here, as it should be kept in mind:

PASTED:
It is okay to talk generally about the difficulty of the test, how you feel you did, scale predictions, etc (as in DAC's OP). But it is not okay to reconstruct specific questions from the test here. If you do that, you can face consequences from LSAC, such as a score cancellation or a negative mark on your report which all the law schools will see (never think you are totally anonymous online, they can find ya if they want to). You presumably signed an agreement on your answer sheet this morning saying that you would not reconstruct or transmit any of the test material-- that includes discussing specifics on online message boards. So that's where the line is (there's been some confusion in the past).

Law School Consultant

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2007, 01:51:26 PM »
Nah, your post looks fine. I didn't put up my last post bc of yours... just had seen someone write the warning, and wanted to throw it in there.

wellpreserved

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2007, 01:55:48 PM »
I've been MIA for a few months but I had to log in just to say that either this thing was RIDICULOUSLY EASY or someone slipped some crack in my Naked Energy drink. By the fourth section I was giggling! LOL

I mean...it just could have played to my strengths. And I'm no marathon scorer by any stretch but I felt like it was almost elementary. All of the RC passages were straightforward. The LR was easier than even some of the previous real LSATs I studied with. And I only got one LG, my weak link! I hate when I get an LG experimental be/c it ruins my flow. This started with RC and ended with RC. I do love me some comprehending.
I tested between 151 and 162. I hoped for the high end and ended up in the middle. Still, not a bad plan overall, I think.

LSAT: 156 (not taking it again and you can't make me)
GPA: 3.4ish. Still a semester to go
URM, non-trad, 12 yrs work exp, published
Looking for low debt and high aid

Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2007, 01:57:10 PM »
I've been MIA for a few months but I had to log in just to say that either this thing was RIDICULOUSLY EASY or someone slipped some crack in my Naked Energy drink. By the fourth section I was giggling! LOL

I mean...it just could have played to my strengths. And I'm no marathon scorer by any stretch but I felt like it was almost elementary. All of the RC passages were straightforward. The LR was easier than even some of the previous real LSATs I studied with. And I only got one LG, my weak link! I hate when I get an LG experimental be/c it ruins my flow. This started with RC and ended with RC. I do love me some comprehending.

Wow.  I thought the second reading comp was quite difficult.
Wallace Stevens: "BLAHHHH you and I are like the same person."

Law School Consultant

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2007, 02:06:47 PM »
test

wellpreserved

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2007, 02:09:18 PM »

Wow.  I thought the second reading comp was quite difficult.

refresh my memory - the one with strawberries?

the language on all of them was pretty unmuddled to me. some previous tests seem to have been written specifically to be obtuse. the language in all of these was, at least, modern and clearly organized. i LOVED the one on common law and the one on the asian american poet. actually, there were all actually pretty interesting topics which may have helped. and they were light on science. i tend to dislike the heavy scientific ones. but the moon/mars rocks bit was actually written for a non-science person i thought.
I tested between 151 and 162. I hoped for the high end and ended up in the middle. Still, not a bad plan overall, I think.

LSAT: 156 (not taking it again and you can't make me)
GPA: 3.4ish. Still a semester to go
URM, non-trad, 12 yrs work exp, published
Looking for low debt and high aid

sb84

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2007, 02:11:41 PM »
was the moon mars one on the same section as strawberries? I cant remember already

sb84

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2007, 02:13:52 PM »
was the moon mars one on the same section as strawberries? I cant remember already

sb84

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2007, 02:22:23 PM »
it was strawberries, common law, hawaii and ??