Law School Discussion

Visit to Emory

Re: Visit to Emory
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2004, 12:45:38 PM »
Who knows, BAFF.  Some people do really well under pressure, and do several points better than their best practice test.

ZAP

lexylit

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2004, 12:55:04 PM »
ooo, tell us what desiatl is like!  :D

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2004, 12:55:40 PM »
JK about the 165, I'll be lucky if I get a 161.

Just out of curiousity, what are your plans if you don't feel good about your performance on saturday? Not trying to jinx you or anything, i'm just trying to decide what i should do if i find myself in that situation.

BAFF213

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2004, 06:52:02 PM »
Who knows, BAFF.  Some people do really well under pressure, and do several points better than their best practice test.

ZAP

I'm not sure how I do under pressure - I'm afraid I'll get nervous and @#!* up.  However, I scored a 151 on my first test, without studying and I took it very seriously (as if it was the real test).  Then I proceeded to score a 149 and 147 under timed conditions but I wasn't taking it as seriously (maybe I do, in fact, do well under pressure?).  Whatever the case, I am seriously not even nervous about Saturday - I'm actually excited.  I really just can't wait to get this over with - I've been studying since May and it's going to be such a relief when I'm done.  Hopefully I'll score well too.

BAFF213

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2004, 06:53:55 PM »
JK about the 165, I'll be lucky if I get a 161.

Just out of curiousity, what are your plans if you don't feel good about your performance on saturday? Not trying to jinx you or anything, i'm just trying to decide what i should do if i find myself in that situation.

I dunno, I haven't really considered that much.  I'm being optimistic and hoping for the best.  It's kind of hard to tell how you are really doing because you're going so fast.  I guess if I really @#!* up the games, I might cancel and take December, but other than that I'll probably stick with it and bope for the best.

!@#$%

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2004, 04:55:56 PM »
ooo, tell us what desiatl is like!  :D

He is as awesome in person as he is in his posts ;D

I only got to talk to him for a few seconds between classes, but he was very nice and loves Emory.  He wants everyone to go there!