Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: black community at harvard  (Read 9999 times)

nickolai

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
black community at harvard
« on: November 28, 2007, 08:48:52 PM »
how active is the black community at harvard? how is the black community in cambridge?  i come from a really diverse area and i've heard that cambridge/boston is pretty homogenous.  can anyone give insight on what it's like?

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: black community at harvard
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 09:02:25 PM »
Scared of white people?

nickolai

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 09:14:31 PM »
not at all. i'm half white. i'm just curious what the diversity is like out there. i'm just used to living in diverse areas.

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 09:23:12 PM »
Lol I was just messing with you.  I don't even go to Harvard.  If House Boy or Lacoste read this, they can probably answer your questions.  I think they're the only Harvardlings around lately.  That said, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 09:32:18 PM »
how active is the black community at harvard? how is the black community in cambridge?  i come from a really diverse area and i've heard that cambridge/boston is pretty homogenous.  can anyone give insight on what it's like?

it's fine. don't worry. yada yada yada. blacks browns yellows whites... get a grip; its ok.
Look to the left -- Look to the right

SKW

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 09:35:24 PM »

it's fine. don't worry. yada yada yada. blacks browns yellows whites... get a grip; its ok.

Nuh uh! Tell 'em about those loony folks playing Frisbee and having hula hoop contests outside in the bitter cold! Or about those people we saw dressed up as wizards and witches that day...outside! Yeah...lots of crazy folks in Cambridge. :D ;)
How they caught Statistic:

Chicken Bones Lead to Burglary Suspect

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 09:36:48 PM »
Says the New Yorker...

SKW

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 09:40:13 PM »
Says the New Yorker...

LMAO! I'm pretty sure the crazies in NY migrated from Cambridge. I'm actually 100% sure  :D
How they caught Statistic:

Chicken Bones Lead to Burglary Suspect

bakongo

• HLS 2011
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 09:41:15 PM »
Does anyone else have any insights on the OP's questions? I'm curious as well...

Statistic

• LSD Obsessed
  • I never had a chance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2007, 09:43:21 PM »
Nuh uh! Tell 'em about those loony folks playing Frisbee and having hula hoop contests outside in the bitter cold! Or about those people we saw dressed up as wizards and witches that day...outside! Yeah...lots of crazy folks in Cambridge. :D ;)

Did you see that obnoxious couple that was kissing everywhere? They were the worst!
Look to the left -- Look to the right