29 (15.2%)
unsure I'll be attending
 42 (22%)
a current student
 19 (9.9%)
just checking the tally
 75 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 191

Author Topic: Michigan Class of 2011: where you should be  (Read 231967 times)

stotan

• View Profile
Re: Michigan Class of 2011: where you should be
« Reply #2520 on: July 16, 2008, 10:48:37 PM »
My mother would be quite concerned if I brought a guy with me on vacation.  So no.  Besides, you'll be in school while I'm there.  I will definitely be looking into summer start though.  I'm not sure how I will handle a whole year of no school.

On a separate note, you should road trip it to the game against my ug. 

I haven't figured out whether I'll have a car yet, but I'll definitely consider it.

hollowman988

• Sr. Citizen
  • I took her home after midnight...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2521 on: July 17, 2008, 12:22:55 AM »
What the @#!* is this place, Pancake House at 4am?  Jesus.

Are you peppering all the internet sites with this Pancake House nonsense tonight?

Eat! [a bag]
The Victors:
Music to make love to your old lady by?

hollowman988

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2522 on: July 17, 2008, 12:31:28 AM »
What the @#!* is this place, Pancake House at 4am?  Jesus.

Are you peppering all the internet sites with this Pancake House nonsense tonight?

Eat! [a bag]

Three Words:

Dianne.
Von.
Fosterberg.

Is this from the same school of humor as height->weight or did you just misspell 2 of those 3 words?

[sorry everyone, this is terribly inside. nothing to see here...]
The Victors:

CanisLupus

• View Profile
« Reply #2523 on: July 17, 2008, 11:59:34 AM »
Hi folks! A quick question- I am taking out a small private loan to help cover some of my expenses. In order to get this loan, I need to send in a copy of my tuition invoice. I don't know exactly if this is something we've already gotten, or will be getting, or what. I have plenty of forms with the tuition amount on them, but it sort of sounds like I need an actual bill or something that proves that I've enrolled and intend to pay tuition. Has anyone else ever needed one of these, and if so, what did you use? Thanks!

GCoop.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2524 on: July 17, 2008, 12:04:12 PM »
Hi folks! A quick question- I am taking out a small private loan to help cover some of my expenses. In order to get this loan, I need to send in a copy of my tuition invoice. I don't know exactly if this is something we've already gotten, or will be getting, or what. I have plenty of forms with the tuition amount on them, but it sort of sounds like I need an actual bill or something that proves that I've enrolled and intend to pay tuition. Has anyone else ever needed one of these, and if so, what did you use? Thanks!

Call the FinAid office, they handle all of the coordination with loan providers.

CanisLupus

• View Profile
« Reply #2525 on: July 17, 2008, 12:10:26 PM »

Call the FinAid office, they handle all of the coordination with loan providers.

I tried that, but this loan is being disbursed directly to me, rather than through the school, and they said they weren't exactly sure what it was I needed. If it helps, it's a MyRichUncle loan. Has anyone gotten one of these? In order to secure the loan, I need to provide either a "tuition invoice" OR my class schedule, so it seems they're mostly looking for something that proves I'm enrolled/committed to enrolling.

GCoop.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: July 17, 2008, 12:11:30 PM »

I tried that, but this loan is being disbursed directly to me, rather than through the school, and they said they weren't exactly sure what it was I needed. If it helps, it's a MyRichUncle loan. Has anyone gotten one of these? In order to secure the loan, I need to provide either a "tuition invoice" OR my class schedule, so it seems they're mostly looking for something that proves I'm enrolled/committed to enrolling.

Class schedule you won't have until closer to orientation, but you may be able to get a copy of your tuition bill from Wolverine Access.

hollowman988

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2527 on: July 17, 2008, 12:35:53 PM »
My mother would be quite concerned if I brought a guy with me on vacation.  So no.  Besides, you'll be in school while I'm there.  I will definitely be looking into summer start though.  I'm not sure how I will handle a whole year of no school.

On a separate note, you should road trip it to the game against my ug. 

I haven't figured out whether I'll have a car yet, but I'll definitely consider it.

What exactly was supposed to be communicated in this post? Are there new words? Quoting for posterity?
The Victors:

Gengiswump

• Sr. Citizen
  • "she's a tough mfer, but she knows how to party"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: July 17, 2008, 04:02:56 PM »
What the hell firm was Bouzie posting about?  And does anyone remember by when we have to finish this &^*&^%^45#%I(*& bidding sh!t?
Quote from: tj.
Write a PS on it, fuckstick.

Quote from: Miss P
Sometimes all you've got is a wacky hi-jink.

Quote from: Miss P
This is truly the ultimate in toolish douchebaggery.

Res nonnumquam ipsa loquitur, sed aliter aeternaliter queritur.

hollowman988

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2529 on: July 17, 2008, 04:35:11 PM »
What the hell firm was Bouzie posting about?  And does anyone remember by when we have to finish this &^*&^%^45#%I(*& bidding sh!t?

No idea. And 5pm on July 30th (or whatever that Wednesday is).
The Victors: