75 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 191

Michigan Class of 2011: where you should be

Matthew

• Formerly known as /\_-=-M-=-_/\
    • View Profile
Re: Michigan Class of 2011: where you should be
« Reply #2340 on: May 17, 2008, 03:39:10 PM »
Just got my LC lease today- double suite, my least-desired option. Does anyone know how they match roommates, and when we find out who they are? I'd rather not have to wait until school starts to find out whether roomie is down with ze gays.

I got a double as well, also my least desired option.  I really thought having a preference for economy would keep me out of there.

Anyone else in building G?

t L

• View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: May 17, 2008, 05:54:57 PM »
I actually wouldn't mind a double.  Doesn't seem like it would be that big of a deal.  I wonder where my lease is.  I turned in the application in January.

Mickey Ward

• A kid from Lowell rises to the bell...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: May 17, 2008, 06:10:47 PM »
Just got my LC lease today- double suite, my least-desired option. Does anyone know how they match roommates, and when we find out who they are? I'd rather not have to wait until school starts to find out whether roomie is down with ze gays.

I got a double as well, also my least desired option.  I really thought having a preference for economy would keep me out of there.

Why's everybody so down on the double suites? Having a roommate is part of the Hogwarts charm.

Matthew

• Formerly known as /\_-=-M-=-_/\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: May 17, 2008, 06:37:33 PM »

Why's everybody so down on the double suites? Having a roommate is part of the Hogwarts charm.

I was just surprised with it being my last choice.  I had actually thought about ranking it higher, as it seems like the suite would allow the social advantages while having a room to retreat to that I didn't have when I shared a room with two other people in undergrad.

Along with the Hogwart's charm, which section is best and the one I should hope to be sorted into?

« Reply #2344 on: May 17, 2008, 09:34:28 PM »
Along with the Hogwart's charm, which section is best and the one I should hope to be sorted into?

EFGH - Every f-ing Gunner Here

IJKL -  ... no snappy name that I know of...

MNOP - Most Nights Out Partying

how's this thread 247 pages?

hollowman988

• I took her home after midnight...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: May 17, 2008, 09:44:18 PM »

IJKL - I'm Just Kinda Lame

Although this definitely wasn't true this year. Many of my good friends are IJKLers.  And no, it's not b/c I'm really (or kinda) lame too.

hollowman988

• I took her home after midnight...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: May 17, 2008, 09:48:11 PM »

how's this thread 247 pages?

Rhetorical question?

« Reply #2347 on: May 18, 2008, 01:30:28 AM »
looking for an apt is frustrating. i hate this ann arbor phenomenon of claiming a "1 bedroom apartment" is really a "1 bedroom apartment" when i have to share the kitchen with other people.

GCoop.

• View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: May 18, 2008, 06:22:11 AM »
I'm Just Kind of Lucky not to be in the section that god forgot.

smiley

« Reply #2349 on: May 18, 2008, 03:26:43 PM »

IJKL - I'm Just Kinda Lame

Although this definitely wasn't true this year. Many of my good friends are IJKLers.  And no, it's not b/c I'm really (or kinda) lame too.

as an alum of IJKL for the 2009 class, it's definitely the stealth section...hard to characterize.

we liked to say that it stood for "I Just (K)are Less"