Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Banned?  (Read 4072 times)

Maddie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Banned?
« on: November 28, 2007, 09:45:39 AM »
I'm having a strange problem.  I can log on to my account at work, but at my home computer when I try to go on the Pre-Law Discussion boards it says there is an error and the message says something like.  "Sorry Guest, you have been banned from using this board!"   ???  It won't let me log in or register either, it just tells me I am banned.  I can read the Students board, but not the Pre-Law board.  Has this happened to anyone else?  I don't think I say anything inflammatory!   ;)

->Soon

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Banned?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 09:50:54 AM »
I'm having a strange problem.  I can log on to my account at work, but at my home computer when I try to go on the Pre-Law Discussion boards it says there is an error and the message says something like.  "Sorry Guest, you have been banned from using this board!"   ???  It won't let me log in or register either, it just tells me I am banned.  I can read the Students board, but not the Pre-Law board.  Has this happened to anyone else?  I don't think I say anything inflammatory!   ;)

maybe a pw issue?
Do you really believe in free speech, or just in speech you agree with?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 04:05:35 PM »
check your breath.

AMxller

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2008, 02:08:19 PM »
It sounds like the compter at work has been banned. Just use the computer at home and do your work while at work!  (I am at work right now surfing the net!)  I suspect if you get a new LSD Id will not help.  Well, best wishes. Mxller the Mixler

lawapplicants

• View Profile
    • lawapplicants.com
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 10:27:32 PM »
Your work IP address has likely been banned. Check with an admin to see why. Maybe it wasn't you but that freaky guy who works in the cubical next door...

dashrashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 11:38:48 PM »
Happened to me. then it unhappened. Still no idea why.
This sig kills fascists.

http://lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=dashrashi

Saw dashrashi's LSN site. Since she seems to use profanity, one could say that HYP does not necessarily mean class or refinement.