Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Official Waiting-for-LSAC-to-Process-My-Dang-LORs Thread  (Read 2168 times)

Tetris

• Sr. Citizen
  • Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: Official Waiting-for-LSAC-to-Process-My-Dang-LORs Thread
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2007, 02:45:41 PM »
Haha. I was freaking out a few weeks ago about my LORs. I didn't know when/if my professors sent them. LSAC wasn't processing anything. I was checking my email/LSAC 5+ times a day. Finally they both came in within 2 days of each other unexpectedly. It was a huge relief. BTW, it took about 10-14 days from when my profs sent the letter until they were processed.

The worst feeling was that I wasn't going to go complete until they were in and everyone started getting acceptances at schools I wanted to go to :( I really feel like I let myself down. I really pity all of you still waiting on your LORs. I know how it feels.
_______
.|E|R|S.

LSATinator

• View Profile
    • LSAT Board
Re: Official Waiting-for-LSAC-to-Process-My-Dang-LORs Thread
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2008, 10:22:20 PM »
Haha. I was freaking out a few weeks ago about my LORs. I didn't know when/if my professors sent them. LSAC wasn't processing anything. I was checking my email/LSAC 5+ times a day. Finally they both came in within 2 days of each other unexpectedly. It was a huge relief. BTW, it took about 10-14 days from when my profs sent the letter until they were processed.

The worst feeling was that I wasn't going to go complete until they were in and everyone started getting acceptances at schools I wanted to go to :( I really feel like I let myself down. I really pity all of you still waiting on your LORs. I know how it feels.

Hey you might want to check out my post from LSAT Board about faxing letters of recommendation. It is way more efficient. You can find it here: http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,4011611.0.html OR http://www.lsatboard.com/showthread.php?t=162

Good luck to you!
LSAT Board is my main forum, but I have recently been jumping around to different boards to share my knowledge with all of you prospective law school students.

I hope I can be of some assistance to you all!