Law School Discussion

Did anyone find the June 2007 test maybe the hardest ever?

qt314

• pi = 3.14, k?
    • View Profile
Re: Did anyone find the June 2007 test maybe the hardest ever?
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 06:29:43 AM »
wow. it's funny how many threads there have been about the june 2007 test. reading these, one might plausibly assume it was the hardest test ever released. i can understand that people who actually sat for the test administration in june did a lot worse than their preptest average, since i do believe in the test-day drop (sheer nerves). but the actual test itself, if used for preptest purposes, was pretty fair. i did most of my prep with earlier tests (the very first 20 that LSAC releases, whatever they are) and i thought those were harder.

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2007, 08:16:15 AM »
wow. it's funny how many threads there have been about the june 2007 test. reading these, one might plausibly assume it was the hardest test ever released. i can understand that people who actually sat for the test administration in june did a lot worse than their preptest average, since i do believe in the test-day drop (sheer nerves). but the actual test itself, if used for preptest purposes, was pretty fair. i did most of my prep with earlier tests (the very first 20 that LSAC releases, whatever they are) and i thought those were harder.

The June Test was not "hard" in itself.  It was very hard because of the extremely tight scale. (-8) was a 170.

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2007, 09:41:38 AM »
Good thing I read this, since I'm doing the June 2007 today. Now I won't get frustrated if I do lower than my avg. Btw, to see the huge range in scores that people have when taking the test multiple times (going up and down, not just up) just shows how overrated and misused it is for law school admission. I wonder... if the LSAT was done with multiple LG sections and instead of adding up the questions they averaged out the score for all sections, maybe the scores would be more stable.

BearlyLegal

• And the greatest threat to America is... Bears!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2007, 01:50:54 PM »
Julie was right about the June test. I wish I had listened.  :'(

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2007, 01:55:36 PM »
Umm yeah....I hadn't scored lower than a 176 in 2 months and I got a 168 on the test.  Go figure...I wish I had waited for the sept. test

BearlyLegal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2007, 01:56:36 PM »
Umm yeah....I hadn't scored lower than a 176 in 2 months and I got a 168 on the test.  Go figure...I wish I had waited for the sept. test
This man has an excellent tag. Listen to what he has to say. He knows what he's talking about.

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2007, 01:57:38 PM »
I'm a lady!

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2007, 02:13:53 PM »
try wearing some aftershave.

BearlyLegal

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2007, 02:21:32 PM »
I'm a lady!
OMG! I am so sorry! People think am a lady all the time, but I am a manly + cute bear.

That said.... if you are a lady and you like Bears... I might be the dood for you!

BlueGreen

• [insert vague quote here]
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2007, 11:27:13 PM »
try wearing some aftershave.

*chuckles*

i didn't take the june 2007 lsat as a full timed preptest before the real thing, i just picked it apart and did each section separately.

after all the horror stories about the june lsat, i decided that scoring myself on it 2 days before my actual test and getting a crap score would just freak me out.

and...there are a few people who do better on the real thing than on preptests. me, for example.  ;D