Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Let's rank the t14 according to who has the hottest women.  (Read 12158 times)

thebiggdawg55

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Let's rank the t14 according to who has the hottest women.
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2008, 09:07:10 PM »
Can't say much about Michigan Law, but their undergrad is known for breeding heffers (and they call US the "farm school" - ha!).

There's a saying here in MI:

"We (MSU) may have cows, but at least we don't date them (UM)."

MSU is full of hotties - undergrad, that is. The Communications and Teaching departments are rife with hot chicks with brains the size of walnuts.
UC Hastings Class of 2011 !!!!

hollowman988

• Sr. Citizen
  • I took her home after midnight...
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2008, 09:22:24 PM »
Can't say much about Michigan Law, but their undergrad is known for breeding heffers (and they call US the "farm school" - ha!).

MSU is full of hotties - undergrad, that is. The Communications and Teaching departments are rife with hot chicks with brains the size of walnuts.

I'm sorry, that's ridiculous.  While State may have more attractive girls, there are an absurd amount of attractive undergrads around this place.   
The Victors:
Music to make love to your old lady by?

Sergio

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 31, 2008, 01:23:17 PM »
Well then the real question is what is the access law students at UM, or any other school, have to hot undergrad females?  At most places, there will be many more of them than law chicks, and they will be much hotter (hot women don't need to spend the time and effort for law school, they can just marry rich).

Sergio

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2008, 02:03:59 PM »
 :-*

hollowman988

• Sr. Citizen
  • I took her home after midnight...
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2008, 04:53:55 PM »
Well then the real question is what is the access law students at UM, or any other school, have to hot undergrad females?  At most places, there will be many more of them than law chicks, and they will be much hotter (hot women don't need to spend the time and effort for law school, they can just marry rich).

Yes, indeed! This is the real question! Undergraduate girls (both hot AND not) are rarely kept in cages around here, so the access is pretty much unlimited!
The Victors:
Music to make love to your old lady by?

Sergio

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2008, 05:27:12 PM »
Go Blue!

ulpian246

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2008, 05:40:19 PM »
As long as we are throwing around Michigan public school stereotypes:

Q: What is the one thing MSU grads and U of M grads have in common?
A: They both got into State...

Go Blue!

The Nicker

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 31, 2008, 10:55:47 PM »

I'm sorry, that's ridiculous.  While State may have more attractive girls, there are an absurd amount of attractive undergrads around this place.   

I have to be honest here, Michigan is a huge campus, and has a huge undergraduate student body. Therefore, there are tons of attractive girls on this campus, both graduate and UG. With that being said, I would rank Michigan either 9th or 10th in the Big Ten as far as attractive girls (with Northwestern dead last, and Purdue, the only school I haven't been to personally, receiving reviews from others comparable to Michigan).

Sure there are plenty of hotties (and plenty of date-able type intellectual cuties as well), but man there are tons of busted girls at this school. Yeah State has more, but visiting a school like Indiana or Iowa really makes you question your natural selection instincts in choosing to go here, not even bringing in schools in the South to this discussion.

With that being said, campus is incredibly open socially, and all of us students interweave at bars on both south U and Main. I know plenty of UG chicks that have taken a spin with law and medical people. In short, the opportunity certainly exists.

mentor

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2008, 03:18:29 PM »
  My guess would be that ... Boalt probably hadecent looking girls

Have you ever been to Berkeley?  They're even a rung below Stanford.
San Diego LSAT Tutor
lsatsd@gmail.com

AmericanGunner

• Sr. Citizen
  • Huge soccer fan, obviously...
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2008, 04:32:41 PM »

I'm not going to UM, but I work in Ann Arbor right now - the law quad is right on the central campus, across the street from various greek houses. However, the attractive people (sterotypically) will be on the north campus, where the music/dance/theater school is.
"Please stop using obscenities in front of these people, or I'll be forced to thrash you."