Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Let's rank the t14 according to who has the hottest women.  (Read 12061 times)

asiangirl

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Let's rank the t14 according to who has the hottest women.
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2007, 04:56:11 AM »
well, portman is not a law student.
if u mention portman, then what about elizabeth shue ...

casper13

• Sr. Citizen
  • Oh I just love her. dont you
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2007, 02:20:55 AM »
All the California schools, end of convo. Cali has the best looking women and all that come to school here are hot cause they all want to be around beautiful women so yes al Cali schools have the hottest women. And if they arent hot well we have enough dotctors to take care of that

reese07

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2007, 01:39:31 PM »
All the California schools, end of convo. Cali has the best looking women and all that come to school here are hot cause they all want to be around beautiful women so yes al Cali schools have the hottest women. And if they arent hot well we have enough dotctors to take care of that

I don't know if I agree.. women want less competition for attractive men, no?

California attracts these girls primarily because of the climate...that's why it will be hard for me to leave  :-[

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2007, 09:32:36 PM »

ALL the schools in California?....really?...(Stanford and Berkley)...I don't buy it.

I am from neither the southern US nor California, but I've spent quite a significant amount of time in both, and in my opinion the southern schools generally speaking have the edge. I'll admit though, I am a bit of a sucker for the southern accent.

casper13

• Sr. Citizen
  • Oh I just love her. dont you
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2007, 09:43:06 PM »

ALL the schools in California?....really?...(Stanford and Berkley)...I don't buy it.

I am from neither the southern US nor California, but I've spent quite a significant amount of time in both, and in my opinion the southern schools generally speaking have the edge. I'll admit though, I am a bit of a sucker for the southern accent.

I lived in Texas for 3 years, use to do the 6th street circuit in Austin every weekend, been up on UT more times than I can count, got sidetracked on my way home from georgia to texas in Alabama and ended up at the University in Birmingham, had more than my fair share of Georgia Pie, and every state in between North Carolina and Texas I have either partied or been kicked out and till this day nothing compares to the women back home. Something about a hot chic on the beach in a bikini makes my mouth drop everytime. Southern accent still does little things to me every now and then but I am just a sucka for a California Beach Bunny any day of the week.

hollowman988

• Sr. Citizen
  • I took her home after midnight...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2007, 10:58:24 PM »
With obvious exceptions, of course (Bouzie), Michigan women are way hotter than Michigan guys.

Is this the general consensus? I think I used to think this and now I don't anymore.  That is all.
The Victors:
Music to make love to your old lady by?

_retired_

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2007, 11:13:25 PM »
Let's hope this one doesn't end in lawsuits.

littlemisssunshine

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2007, 11:30:52 PM »
With obvious exceptions, of course (Bouzie), Michigan women are way hotter than Michigan guys.

Is this the general consensus? I think I used to think this and now I don't anymore.  That is all.

It's been discussed and confirmed by all asked :) w/ no disrespect to you of course!!
I am a UMich Law Student..but never a Wolverine :)

hollowman988

• Sr. Citizen
  • I took her home after midnight...
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2007, 12:46:36 AM »

It's been discussed and confirmed by all asked :) w/ no disrespect to you of course!!

Ahhh! Sometimes I forget how many of my real life friends know I exist online.  No disrespect taken, although I'm guessing your informal poll was mostly women fed up with the slim pickings, no?

proudly a member of those slim pickings,
hm
The Victors:
Music to make love to your old lady by?

GCoop.

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2007, 12:47:32 AM »
What the @#!* are you talking about?