Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: They forgot???!!!???!!!  (Read 1971 times)

mira_j

• View Profile
They forgot???!!!???!!!
« on: March 16, 2004, 11:01:00 PM »
I am SO glad that I called the Admissions Office of Thomas Jefferson today. I applied on-line 2 months ago, my credit card was charged the same day, the application was printed, and then...silence.They did not request my report. I thought it is strange, but i did not want to call (I know some schools don't like phone calls)All the other schools requested a report right away. Anyways, today I decided that I will call. Guess what? The woman on the phone appologized about 15 times, and she told me that my application was received but they FORGOT to request the report from LSDAS. I could not believe it!!!This is my last choice, but still..it sucks!

I would advise anyone if your report was not requested in a reasonable time frame, call the school. I am glad that I did.

Mira

fungoking

• Play me some Buck Owens!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: They forgot???!!!???!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2004, 01:12:16 AM »
Here here

Same thing happened to me and Dickinson.  They pulled my app off the internet, but lost the essays in the office.  Apparently, the essay portion of the app was printed out and misplaced.  Found this out like 4 weeks after I sent the app.  If I wouldnt have called every day for a week, lord knows when I would have been complete. In any event, they pulled my report in early november, I started calling in December--didnt get a file complete till FEB 12!

With my stats borderline, I've pretty much given up on Dickinson.  I was banking on an early app to work in my favor.

But for sure, gotta ride them admit offices.

jgruber

Re: They forgot???!!!???!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2004, 09:53:12 AM »
You have to wonder what else they might forget.  If I remember correctly they have a low pass rate for the bar.