Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: CLEO 2008 Summer Institute  (Read 33863 times)

. . . . . .

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: CLEO 2008 Summer Institute
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2008, 02:51:57 PM »
I'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with CLEO, but I have been searching through google, and I can't find it either.

. . . . . .

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2008, 02:58:45 PM »

4RE

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2008, 04:14:37 PM »
Thanks, Truth!

tweety63

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2008, 11:37:35 PM »
oh yeah sorry i didnt put the link i thought everyone knew about that program but unfortunantly you have to go to a law school in new york.

tweety63

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2008, 11:42:06 PM »
And basically you have to pay up the whole 2000 to cleo before you even reach the deadline application for leo (aka you have to choose between acceptance to cleo or rejecting them on the chance of getting accepted to leo)

Unless someone knows if cleo give you ur money back if you dont intend to go anymore.  And if they do give you a refund then there is nothing to worry about and the world is good and loving.

. . . . . .

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2008, 11:46:11 PM »
I mean $2,000????? What do they expect???? CLEO is supposed to be for disadvantaged applicants. How many of us have $2,000 around for this??? LEO is free. If I get accepted to NYU, Cornell, or Columbia, then I'm going. Well, if I get accepted.

BoRNnTHeUSA

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2008, 12:58:06 AM »
I mean $2,000????? What do they expect???? CLEO is supposed to be for disadvantaged applicants. How many of us have $2,000 around for this??? LEO is free. If I get accepted to NYU, Cornell, or Columbia, then I'm going. Well, if I get accepted.

Disadvantaged, not destitute! duh ::)  Next thing, u'll expect them 2 pay your full law school tuition instead of the 5k scholarship.

Jimmini Cricket!!

"I believe that what self-centered men have torn down, other-centered men can build up." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

BoRNnTHeUSA

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2008, 01:05:44 AM »

Disadvantaged, not destitute! duh ::)  Next thing, u'll expect them 2 pay your full law school tuition instead of the 5k scholarship.

Jimmini Cricket!!

Uhmmmm that is a thought, a full ride to the law school of your choice, compliments of CLEO.  ;D

Life would be better than good, fer sure. ;D
"I believe that what self-centered men have torn down, other-centered men can build up." -- Martin Luther King Jr.

. . . . . .

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2008, 01:15:51 AM »

Jimmini Cricket!!

you can get that 5k scholarship WITHOUT attending CLEO.

BoRNnTHeUSA

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2008, 01:25:53 AM »

Jimmini Cricket!!

you can get that 5k scholarship WITHOUT attending CLEO.

How??? I'm the reason CLEO exists.  lol