Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone Else Get Nigerian Scam Letters that identify themselves as LSD.org users?  (Read 5339 times)

$Bill

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Cause I did...well not nigerian

Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire West Africa
For logistic reason contact me on e.mail:(amanreal206@yahoo.com)
Attention: Respectful
Greetings and How are you today,I am AMANIE DOUDOU.I would like you to permit me to apply through this medium for your co-operation and  to secure an opportunity to invest and do joint relationship and business with you in your country.I got your contact From Lawschooldiscussion.org Forum.
I have a substantial capital I honourably Inherited from my late father late Chief BOUGA DOUDOU who was minister of Interior and deal in Cocao and coffee platation and share from family Gold, diamond Minining site.The Epmigo rebels killed Him recently in poltical crisis in our country that have resulted to war since this past two years.

I intend to invest this fund in profitable areas in your country into a very lucratives business venture of which you are to advise and execute the said venture over there for the mutual benefits of both of us . Most especially is for you to help me come over to your base if possible for You be able co-operate with me to become my business partner in your country and create ideas on how  money will be invested, properly managed and the type of investment after the money  is transferred to your custody with your assistance.  I inherited this sum from my late father  whom the
rebels killed because he was not supporting their selfish intrest to topple the president Gbagbo the
present president.
Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to  handle this transaction sincerely by protecting my
Interests and upon your acceptance of this proposal.  I would  furnish you with the full detailed information, procedure, amount involve is below and we shall  mutually agree on your percentage interest or share holding for helping me to secure the release of the deposit and investing the fund into a lucratives profitable venture in your care.It is The sum of Nine  Million Five Hundred Thousand Five USD $9.500.000USD  I shall be glad to reserve this respect and opportunity for you, if you so desire, but do urge  you to give the matter your immediate attention it deserves.I want you to be rest assured that everything is in order and legitimate it was due to the political crisis in our country that have resulted to war which cause everybody to find a way to get out the country, that make's me to use this medium to request for your assistance hoping that you will not let me down.
This fund is legitimately acquired by my late father from sales of cocoa and coffee and diamond dealings.Looking forward to your prompt response on e.mail:(amanreal206@yahoo.com)
 Faithfully
AMANIE DOUDOU

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
send your money julie for safekeeping.

$Bill

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
I've begun correspondence with miss doodoo, noting that I have a good deal of capital to invest in her ventures.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
send your money julie for safekeeping.

I am Penny Lane

• Sr. Citizen
  • Manager of the "Get Dotlyn to go to FSU" Campaign!
    • View Profile
    • LSN - What do you think of my choices?
I got your contact From Lawschooldiscussion.org Forum.

Beautiful!
LSN

Quote from: dotlyn
PennyLane invented sweet. She has the patent on it. I tried to act sweet one time and she sued me.

ě

• Sr. Citizen
  • non sequitur
    • View Profile
I've begun correspondence with miss doodoo, noting that I have a good deal of capital to invest in her ventures.

Oh, I've got a good deal of capital to invest in her venture too!  ;D

cui bono?

• Sr. Citizen
  • blah bliggetty blah
    • View Profile
WOW, are u serious?
I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality...  I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word - -Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King

$Bill

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
I'm gonna send her a false cashiers cheque and make her pay her bank the difference/

$Bill

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
THE SAGA CONTINUES

From Amanie Doudou
Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire West Africa
Tel :+22507924282

(CONFIDENTIAL)
Hello Dear William ,
Good day and how are you today Dear friend.I am glad to receive your positive response concerning the proposal I sent to you for relationshipand investmnt establishment. Thanks for your response in regards to this co-operation the proposal is Just for  your assistance in relocation and inherited money transfer for  investment establishment  in your country for long time mutual relationship in lucratives areas. Please I will not want you to be scepitcal or having doubt of any kind concerning the legitimacy and authenticity of this transaction.

Although it is true that we have not  yet  known or meet each other before,but I want you to rest assured that my intention is with good faith and honesty, it was due to the political instablity in our country that makes me to use this medium to search for a means of  geting out of our country Ivory Coast, because since this political uprising started in our country which have resulted to war in some part of our country since this past  years  every body is geting away from the country as election is coming up soon.
I am second year medicine student from bouake university in northern district of  Cote d' Ivoire (Ivory Coast  in West Africa) before the this crises started in our region which have resulted to close down of our school. So as I have inherited this amount of money from my late father who was killed recently during  this political crisis in Cote d'Ivoire.
I want to relocate for establishment reasons with a help of trust worthy person in more political stability. I am glad to understood your interest and willingness to associate with me for long time relationship for the mutual benefits of both of us I have attached my photo for your review.
However Dear friend, what I mean is that I inherited this vital sum  of NINE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND USD $9.500,000 USD which I will need your assistance
for the investment establishment in lucratvies avenue over there in your base in areas like (Hotel Management, Real Estate Housing project,Stock  Market, Manufacturing Etc) Infact every investment will be on your advise since I am still a student before I lost my father,whom when he was alive serves as minister of interior Affairs and also deals in Cocoa and Coffee Plantation with Gold and Diamond mining and trading based in Bouake  northern distrct of Cote d'Ivoire.The rebels killed my father and all our family members during this uprising I was at the school campus when this  tragedy happened, that  was the reason why I escaped the tragedy. They killed my father and some other top government officials because they were not supporting the rebels  sailfish ambition to over throw the  the present
government of President  Laurent Ghagbo.

However,this money is a legitimately acquired money and must to be invested in legitimate venture.This money is deposited  in a bank here known as the BICICI bank Limited in Abidjan Cote d' Ivoire  where I am staying presently , but very willing to travel out due to the political instablity in the country.The money is deposited with the name of my late father as the depositor and my name as the next of kin.
I have been at the bank to confirm the existance of this money with the deposit certificate lodgement slip the bank issued to my late father as of the time he made this deposit, and the bank has also  reconfirm the deposit to me as the next of kin with a statement of the account status,which I will send to you for review as  soon as we talk on the phone. Please Send to me your telephone number so that I will call you on the phone for more vocal conversation and clarification on the next step for smooth achievement of this project.

Thanks for your positive response, this assure's me that you will be capable to handle this investment I am assuring that everything is in order.I want you to be rest assured that this project is 100% risk free and legitimate in the sense that there will never be any strange protocols or what ever illegality to be attached to it everything will be transparent to both of us. Only what I need from you is to be a good and honest partner who will assist me to receive this money over there for establishment while I continue my education. I will be delighted to inform you once again, the exactly areas in which I need your assistance.Just for you to assist me and recover this money to your country into a good account with out much taxes to it.And invest it in profitable venture.  For your assistance in these areas I am suggesting to give you at least 15% from the total money as gift
after the transfer while 3% will be set aside for anyexpenses that might incur during this transaction. Then rest will be for the investment  programme.  I need your telephone number so that I will call you on the phone for more vocal conversation and clarification on the next step for smooth achievement of the aim of this project for our mutual benefits.
I will send to you the documents of proof concerningthis deposit for your review.
I will also give you the contact address of the bank in order for you to link up direct with the bank to confirm the authenticity legitimacy of this project.I am waiting for your Urgent response.I will be at the bank  to discuss and finalise the best way in which
the money will be uplifted to your base for the establishment programme. I am assuring you that this transaction is 100% legitimate and guaranteed.
Thanks for your understanding and continual
co-operations.
Yours Sincerely
Amanie Doudou

$Bill

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
I dont want to give my cell phone...maybe a pre paid?