Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: You’re TOO GOOD to me. Really.  (Read 1696 times)

RickLax.com

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LawSchoolBlogger.com
    • Email
You’re TOO GOOD to me. Really.
« on: November 11, 2007, 11:09:00 PM »
Apparently some LSD readers have started a law school blog dedicated to making fun of my law school blog:

Your blog: WeFindYouRepulsive

My blog: LawSchoolBlogger

First of all, I’m completely flattered.  I had no idea LawSchoolBlogger.com inspired so much passion in you guys.

Second of all, I am pretty curious as to who started the blog…

Just want to know who to thank.

CoxlessPair

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: You’re TOO GOOD to me. Really.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 09:49:27 AM »
Apparently some LSD readers have started a law school blog dedicated to making fun of my law school blog:

First of all, I’m completely flattered. I had no idea LawSchoolBlogger.com inspired so much passion in you guys.

Holy crap, I cannot stop laughing.
Air Force JAG Corps

RickLax.com

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LawSchoolBlogger.com
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 05:55:41 PM »

First of all, I’m completely flattered. I had no idea LawSchoolBlogger.com inspired so much passion in you guys.

Holy crap, I cannot stop laughing.

I can't either...hmmm...wonder if it 's for the same reason...

Shark Week

• Sr. Citizen
  • officially a Michigan troll now
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 08:09:00 PM »
While a blog devoted to mocking you for the obnoxious, preening feminine hygiene product that you are is clearly a worthwhile endeavor, I almost wonder if it's a bad idea to give you more of the attention that you so desperately, pathetically crave. Much like any six-year-old, you clearly get off on negative attention just as much as you do positive attention.

Still, their blog is much, much funnier and more readable than yours, and I salute them for their good work.
Michigan '11

CoxlessPair

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 09:00:49 PM »
While a blog devoted to mocking you for the obnoxious, preening feminine hygiene product that you are is clearly a worthwhile endeavor, I almost wonder if it's a bad idea to give you more of the attention that you so desperately, pathetically crave. Much like any six-year-old, you clearly get off on negative attention just as much as you do positive attention.

Still, their blog is much, much funnier and more readable than yours, and I salute them for their good work.

THAT is why I was laughing. TITCR.
Air Force JAG Corps

CoxlessPair

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 09:48:47 PM »

Still, your other blog is much, much funnier and more readable than your original, and I salute you for your good work.

THAT is why I was laughing. TITCR.

Fixed. I'm laughing at the fact that I can't decide if someone made it to mock him or if he made it to drum up more attention for himself.

Can Tier 2 students be that clever?
Air Force JAG Corps

RickLax.com

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LawSchoolBlogger.com
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 04:34:36 PM »

In part.  Their blog has changed.  I'm fine with negative attention.  And if they want to make fun of me, it's fine.  But now there's stuff on there that's specific, vicious, and untrue, and that I have a big problem with.  It'd defamation, and I've asked that they take it down.

That is all.

CoxlessPair

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 06:05:56 PM »

In part.  Their blog has changed.  I'm fine with negative attention.  And if they want to make fun of me, it's fine.  But now there's stuff on there that's specific, vicious, and untrue, and that I have a big problem with.  It'd defamation, and I've asked that they take it down.

That is all.

To be defamatory, wouldn't the opposing blog have to lower other people's opinion of you? Given the reaction on this board, I don't think you really have to worry about that.

Air Force JAG Corps

Lindbergh

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2007, 11:07:35 PM »

You've made yourself a public figure, meaning the standard for defamation is very high.  Given that almost everything there is at least arguably true, and given that it's difficult to determine the actual veracity of the questioned claims, you probably have no case.

Hth.

That is all.

TradeWonk

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 11:11:40 PM »
hahaha.  LSD is degenerating into xoxo.  all that needs to happen now is for 1 or 2 of you to get into a good school, or actually be employable at graduation!

anyway, congrats on being such an obnoxious gunner that everyone is railing on you.  that is..uhh .. quite an accomplishment.

you shloud contact reputation defender.
"...I keep getting older, and they stay the same age."