Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone have a used copy of "Virtual LSAT Proctor?"  (Read 727 times)

PNym

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Anyone have a used copy of "Virtual LSAT Proctor?"
« on: November 10, 2007, 02:23:59 AM »
I'm willing to buy it off of you. Send a PM if you have it and no longer need it.

LSATstruggle

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone have a used copy of "Virtual LSAT Proctor?"
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 09:32:30 AM »
Jeffort seriously. LEAVE. I think you have a mental problem . I am serious. You act like people who post here are  unwanted guest into your home.

Many people who post here are studying for the LSAT for 3 to 6 weeks and want to ask questions from real people.  You need to leave.

If you can offer advice sometimes thats fine. But what the hell is the point of posting on every thread.

I have Virtual LSAT proctor.  It  is pretty good. It  may help.  It keeps the timing perfect. It is not something you need. But it could help if you have problems staying strict to time.

PNym

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 01:56:14 PM »
My Walgreens digital timer stopped sounding its alarm, and I'd rather not risk buying another similar digital timer from a different drugstore, which is why I'm interested in buying this product.

. . . . . .

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 01:58:41 PM »
I will be done with mine on Dec 1

Hizzla Pimp

• Sr. Citizen
  • U wanna come here and say that, beeyotch?
    • AOL Instant Messenger - harveyorbust
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 04:48:32 PM »
This is just my opinion. I think the Virtual LSAT Proctor has to be, by far, one of the most retarded gimmicks I've heard of in a long time. I think it sells by feeding on peoples insecurities.

Just use an alarm clock. :)

. . . . . .

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2007, 04:49:04 PM »
the virtual proctor does not post the time on the screen. It displays actors. There is an actor reading instructions and other actors pretending to be other testers. The actor portraying the proctor tells you when to begin, when you have 5 min remaining, and when to put the pencils down. The actor does the exact same thing the real proctors do on test day.

. . . . . .

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2007, 08:16:02 PM »
You can use to help deal with the stress. The guy says verbatim what a real proctor would say and gives you the same amount of time.

mdbutler

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2007, 08:28:00 PM »
Many people who post here are studying for the LSAT for 3 to 6 weeks and want to ask questions from real people.  You need to leave.

Give it up, KEVINJAMESSTINKS, you'll never survive in law school, so just keep practicing, "do you want fries with that order?"