Please, please, please retake the LSAT. Even with your GPA, your chances of getting in anywhere right now are extremely low. Even if you can break 150, you'll be far better off. You have to be able to do better than a 144 with a 3.8 GPA and "rigorous classes."
Problem is I sent in all my apps yesterday. Realistically I would have to wait until the Feb test, so if I decided to retake, should I alert each school that another score will be coming? I'm really hoping to get in part time somewhere (since they don't have to report scores) and then prove myself and transfer. Good strategy?
If there's one thing I've learned from this board it's to never, ever count on transferring. I'll let someone else elaborate.
Well it seems my options are limited: I either retake the test and score 150 or above (which is unlikely) or I become a professor... or non-aba? Don't think I could, I'd be too bitter that I worked my ass off and couldn't get in anywhere I think I deserve to go. I guess I'll have to wait and see... strangely enough tho, Boston college admitted 2 people out of 50 with my numbers... I can dream can't I?