Nope
15 (55.6%)
View
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Second Thoughts

Re: Second Thoughts
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2007, 10:35:32 AM »
I've had PS-related, LSAT retake-related, and debt-related second thoughts.  None of the "should I do this" variety though.

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2007, 10:39:49 AM »
I've had PS-related, LSAT retake-related, and debt-related second thoughts.  None of the "should I do this" variety though.

Hey, how did you indicate fee waivers on your LSN?  I can't figure out how to do so.

When you're editing your applications, there's a little + sign to the left of the school's name.  If you click it, it expands and allows you to include additional info.

papercranes

• Beer Lao. Why did I leave and come to law school?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2007, 10:46:36 AM »
none of this makes swallowing my 166 any easier. The irritating thing, I think for a lot of people (myself included) is not that they aren't capable of breaking a certain score, but rather they they did, many times, but not on the one damn day that it counted.

This is so true too.  The pressure is no joke.  The first time I took the LSAT, it felt like it was over in 10 seconds and I didn't know what happened.  Even the 2nd time, it felt the same way, but I had done so much prep, I think my brain went into auto mode.

BTW, 166 is an amazing score.  That's over the 95th of college-educated test takers.  Why didn't you retake?

because I wasn't exactly averaging 175 and my pride would be brutally beaten if I went up only 1 point, no points or (!) went down.
I also hate the LSAT with a firey passion.

areopagite

• Nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2007, 10:47:18 AM »
You, sir, have won Reezy's prize for the best sig of the week.  Huzzah!

I would like to thank all of my supporters and the Reezy Foundation for this generous prize.

Will the check be sent to my home address, or will the Foundation simply apply it towards my staggering LSAC bill?

areopagite

• Nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2007, 11:01:20 AM »
You, sir, have won Reezy's prize for the best sig of the week.  Huzzah!

I would like to thank all of my supporters and the Reezy Foundation for this generous prize.

Will the check be sent to my home address, or will the Foundation simply apply it towards my staggering LSAC bill?

In fact, I have arranged for Cooley to waive your application fee--a $19.95 value!!

A generous prize, worthy of the Foundation's lofty philantrhopic goals.  I humbly accept.