Law School Discussion

Stress Relief??

$Bill

• View Profile
    • Email
Stress Relief??
« on: November 05, 2007, 09:13:55 AM »
I'm having an abnormal amount of fear due to the application process, as if by some fluke I'll be rejected by all my schools.  What do you all do for stress relief...video games are not helping, especially when I get stuck somewhere and die continuously, and reading isn't cutting it

UFBoldAsLove

• Go Gators.
    • View Profile
Re: Stress Relief??
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 09:16:13 AM »
Physical stuff works for me. I was really anxious the other night, so I went to the gym (even though it was 1am) and ran until I was too tired to be upset. lol.

areopagite

• Nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 09:32:03 AM »
I agree with UF, doing something physical like going for a walk/jog/run (depending on the severity of the relevant stress), raking leaves (even if you don't have a yard, just rake some random person's leaves; you might make a new friend and you'll feel better), or cleaning the house all seem to help.  Getting the whole body involved in some sort of activity always lets me refocus and regain composure.

I am Penny Lane

• Manager of the "Get Dotlyn to go to FSU" Campaign!
    • View Profile
    • LSN - What do you think of my choices?
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 10:13:59 AM »
Make sure you are getting enough vitamins too... keep ya healthy.

And as lame as it sounds, we just bought a new bed. Pricey, but well worth it... best sleep I've had in my life.

Tetris

• Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2007, 10:45:59 AM »
I fill out apps to relieve stress.  People are already getting accepted to my top schools like Minnesota and UCLA.  I should've done my applications earlier :(  I feel bad about myself.

papercranes

• Beer Lao. Why did I leave and come to law school?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 10:49:50 AM »
I fill out apps to relieve stress.  People are already getting accepted to my top schools like Minnesota and UCLA.  I should've done my applications earlier :(  I feel bad about myself.

Tetris, that doesn't sound like stress relief.

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 11:04:08 AM »
lol tetris. i'm relieving stress by watching as many tv episodes on abc.com that i humanly can in one day.

iLukeisamazing

• Go Noles!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2007, 11:06:56 AM »
lol tetris. i'm relieving stress by watching as many tv episodes on abc.com that i humanly can in one day.

Big Carpoolers fan?