Law School Discussion

"I haven't applied and I feel like *&^%" thread

Tetris

• Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
    • LSN
"I haven't applied and I feel like *&^%" thread
« on: October 31, 2007, 11:27:16 PM »
I feel like *&^%.  I haven't applied yet.  I certainly haven't been accepted to Georgetown like some of these people on the board.  What if I had been a little more on the ball?  Maybe I would've received my GULC acceptance too.  But alas.  T'was not to be. 

If it makes everyone feel better, most of the other schools don't start sending acceptances until December.  LET THIS BE A LESSON.  GET YOUR GOD DAMN APPLICATIONS IN BY THE MIDDLE OF THE MONTH AND MAYBE YOU'LL GET YOUR UCLA ACCEPTANCE TO WAIVE IN YOUR FAMILY'S FACE AT CHRISTMAS.

DO IT.

ITS NOT TOO LATE.

I haven't gotten my application in yet either but I'm going to get it ALL done by the end of the weekend.  Mark my words.

Don't feel bad.

Re: "I haven't been applied and I feel like *&^%" thread
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 11:31:30 PM »
Getting them in late is worth it if it allows you to proofread your apps more than your thread titles.

If it's any comfort, I have applied and I feel like ****.

BearlyLegal

• And the greatest threat to America is... Bears!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Newjoetm
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: "I haven't applied and I feel like sh*t" thread
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 11:33:52 PM »
I feel like sh*t.  I haven't applied yet.  I certainly haven't been accepted to Georgetown like some of these people on the board.  What if I had been a little more on the ball?  Maybe I would've received my GULC acceptance too.  But alas.  T'was not to be. 

If it makes everyone feel better, most of the other schools don't start sending acceptances until December.  LET THIS BE A LESSON.  GET YOUR GOD DAMN APPLICATIONS IN BY THE MIDDLE OF THE MONTH AND MAYBE YOU'LL GET YOUR UCLA ACCEPTANCE TO WAIVE IN YOUR FAMILY'S FACE AT CHRISTMAS.

DO IT.

ITS NOT TOO LATE.

I haven't gotten my application in yet either but I'm going to get it ALL done by the end of the weekend.  Mark my words.

Don't feel bad.

UC schools have early notification like GULC?

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 01:10:26 AM »
I'm in this club

Cabra

• View Profile
Re: "I haven't applied and I feel like *&^%" thread
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 01:26:23 AM »
This is me. Will be frantically applying in the next 2 weeks. I hope.  :-\

qt314

• pi = 3.14, k?
    • View Profile
    • bluewords
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 05:26:24 AM »
me here too. i thought i'd have all my apps done and ready to shoot out by the time i got my lsat scores, but nope. still waffling on PS topic choices.

is it too late to submit ED for 11/15 deadline, if you have everything ready on LSAC?

ě

• non sequitur
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 06:07:53 AM »
is it too late to submit ED for 11/15 deadline, if you have everything ready on LSAC?

Hey, I got this cool gadget called a calendar. Tells me it's November 1st today. Pretty confident 1st comes before 15th, so that tells me you got about.. well, 14 days to go.

jason_perrlx

• Betrayed by Dot. Plotting revenge.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 08:38:55 AM »
Actually, if you're talking about GULC... the original deadline for sending in your app w/ED was 11/1 but they've extended it indefinitely according to the website. 

t L

• View Profile
Re: "I haven't applied and I feel like *&^%" thread
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 08:43:04 AM »
I feel horrible too.  I'm giving myself the absolute deadline of November 15 to send all my applications out.

BearlyLegal

• And the greatest threat to America is... Bears!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Newjoetm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 09:29:39 AM »
I hope to have all of mine sent out before the forums next week.  I can't believe I'm still waiting on a recommender?

Me too. I decided I am gonna send everything out with 2 recs and let my third rec come in whenever.