Law School Discussion

Toby Stock Call Thread

Re: Toby Stock Call Thread
« Reply #1460 on: February 10, 2009, 01:35:03 PM »
Ok so im completely new to this tread and if the information Im asking for is buried somewhere I apologize.

I submitted my app on Jan 22 (yes incredibly late I know) how long does it take Harvard to go complete/ give you a call?

If you don;t get a call are you definitely not getting in?

Yes, in order to get in, you must have a phone interview. HLS interviews ~1100 people for ~800 admissions offers. How long it takes to get an email about the call(if you do) depends on how strong your application is. This cycle, HLS isn't sending out dings until April, so don't give up hope until then. :)

« Reply #1461 on: February 11, 2009, 08:57:07 AM »
I think I'm going to call Toby Stock soon and inform him that I intend to apply to Harvard.  This is what I refer to the "PJC1".  If I decide that I would like to attend Harvard, I shall call him a second time to inform him that I will see him in Cambridge in the fall.  This is the PJC2.

« Reply #1462 on: February 11, 2009, 01:13:03 PM »
I think I'm going to call Toby Stock soon and inform him that I intend to apply to Harvard.  This is what I refer to the "PJC1".  If I decide that I would like to attend Harvard, I shall call him a second time to inform him that I will see him in Cambridge in the fall.  This is the PJC2.

hahaha i love this.  i'm gonna give him an LK1 and an LK2.

zippyandzap

• Clint Dempsey FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: February 25, 2009, 07:51:27 AM »
has there been a bit of a break in the action here?
any thoughts?
could they be waiting to observe yield?

zippyandzap

• Clint Dempsey FTW
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: March 16, 2009, 03:12:41 PM »
there are multiple reports on TLS of KB1 emails going out this afternoon.  when a batch comes is it usually all in one day or over a few days?

« Reply #1465 on: March 16, 2009, 09:41:38 PM »
there are multiple reports on TLS of KB1 emails going out this afternoon.  when a batch comes is it usually all in one day or over a few days?

Of KB1 emails? Usually over one day, though it's hard to tell this late into the cycle.