Law School Discussion

The Tulane Thread on Tulane Greatness: Got Questions?

Re: The Tulane Thread on Tulane Greatness: Got Questions?
« Reply #2610 on: August 27, 2009, 05:58:43 PM »
I'm here...not sure if anyone else is.

« Reply #2611 on: August 27, 2009, 10:35:35 PM »
Well, Crimson.

How're you getting along with your first week of classes?

« Reply #2612 on: August 27, 2009, 10:35:56 PM »
And who are your professors?

« Reply #2613 on: August 28, 2009, 09:42:15 AM »
And who are your professors?

I have Wessman for contracts, Hancock for Crim Law, Friedman for Civ Pro, Fedtke for torts, and Sacket for LRW. The workload for the first week has been pretty reasonable, I just feel as if I am missing something, as if this is just some big joke to make me feel like an idiot. So far, love the school and the city.

« Reply #2614 on: September 01, 2009, 05:16:49 PM »
C'mon, I know there are other 1L's who check this thread. I saw one of you doing it in Contracts yesterday.

« Reply #2615 on: December 20, 2009, 12:35:16 PM »
Congrats, 1L's on finishing your first semester.  It's good to get that one in the books.

Congrats to my 2L buddies for being halfway done with law school!

« Reply #2616 on: December 30, 2009, 10:40:46 AM »
Congrats, 1L's on finishing your first semester.  It's good to get that one in the books.

Yes, congrats indeed. And for we 3Ls, how the hell do we still show up?  I have not been this unmotivated since the womb.  I just want to sit in a dark, warm room and wait until someone tells me it is time to leave.

Also, any 1Ls that have Townsend-Gard for Property should send me a message. I may be able to make your semester a lot less painful.

nerfco

• U.Chi '10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: December 30, 2009, 12:51:35 PM »

Yes, congrats indeed. And for we 3Ls, how the hell do we still show up?  I have not been this unmotivated since the womb.  I just want to sit in a dark, warm room and wait until someone tells me it is time to leave.

Also, any 1Ls that have Townsend-Gard for Property should send me a message. I may be able to make your semester a lot less painful.

I am not at Tulane, but showing up to class as a 3L is definitely a struggle!  ;D

« Reply #2618 on: January 06, 2010, 10:15:04 PM »
the bot is back!

« Reply #2619 on: January 07, 2010, 12:04:45 PM »
Hi!

I'm thinking about replacing one of my classes for this semester.  I'm looking for a 2L teacher who either has some system for calling on people or just doesnt call on random people...just someone who causes the least amount of stress during class as I already have a couple teachers who do the random calling and it freaks me out enough already dudes.

How are couch and sherman with 2L students?  And who are other teachers who don't use the random calling on people style of socratic?

Thanks! I love you!