Law School Discussion

The Tulane Thread on Tulane Greatness: Got Questions?

botbot

• View Profile
Re: The Tulane Thread on Tulane Greatness: Got Questions?
« Reply #2270 on: January 06, 2009, 09:01:35 AM »
Top 10% + 5 write-ons = each LR class

« Reply #2271 on: January 06, 2009, 01:26:23 PM »
After reading this thread, I decided to apply today.  What do you all think my chances are, 159 3.61 University of Michigan??  Thanks in advance. 

« Reply #2272 on: January 06, 2009, 01:58:43 PM »
Realistically, with the first classes grades due yesterday, when should we expect to see grades posted?

« Reply #2273 on: January 07, 2009, 06:44:00 AM »
It appears that they are starting to be posted -- my Contracts grade was just posted.

« Reply #2274 on: January 07, 2009, 11:03:15 AM »
I also appear to have an incomplete in LRW (at least I'm assuming that's what IP means).

I guess that's right, in that you're not supposed to get your full grade back until the end of the spring semester?

wtracing

• Roll Angry Wave!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2275 on: January 07, 2009, 11:34:27 AM »
Yepp...Contracts is up, exciting times. Hope everyone did well.  IP must be incomplete, or we've both seriously screwed something up :)

wtracing

• Roll Angry Wave!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2276 on: January 08, 2009, 04:57:02 PM »
After reading this thread, I decided to apply today.  What do you all think my chances are, 159 3.61 University of Michigan??  Thanks in advance. 

I have nothing other than gut feeling, but I feel like you'll probably get in..  or at the least waitlisted.  I have no idea about money.

Good luck! :)

I tend to agree with you KCF on this. I am pretty sure you'll get in, but doubtful for a large amount of money. They seem to base scholarships strongly on LSAT performance here and less so on GPA (at least that was my case).

« Reply #2277 on: January 10, 2009, 08:11:06 AM »
I sure will.  Thanks for the advice.  Tulane is my top school.  Love the national job prospects and the location.  Thanks again.

« Reply #2278 on: January 11, 2009, 01:00:34 PM »
Yepp...Contracts is up, exciting times. Hope everyone did well.  IP must be incomplete, or we've both seriously screwed something up :)

IP stands for "In Progress". Everyone gets IP for LRW first semester.

« Reply #2279 on: January 12, 2009, 03:12:59 PM »
Hello!  I just found out a couple days via email that I have been accepted for Tulane for fall 09 (with scholarship!)  I am dying to get the packet in the mail to find out the scholly amount.  If it is enough I think I'll be joining you all in the fall! 

I will have guestions later I'm sure... to get started I just looked over this entire thread while at work today  ;D