Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Tulane Thread on Tulane Greatness: Got Questions?  (Read 316083 times)

vjm

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: The Tulane Thread on Tulane Greatness: Got Questions?
« Reply #2220 on: November 12, 2008, 05:15:46 PM »
They may be knowledge wizards but I'm a CITATION WIZARD ...

Har har ...

So, I did "poorly" on the frackin' memo too. Problem is, I'm not really sure what to change for the next time. The commentary is all willy-nilly and not very helpful. Lots of sentences the prof would have preferred that I had used; but, since there's neither a way to read the prof's mind, nor any clear indication of why the prof's sentences are better than mine, I'm still just shooting in the dark.

Plus, ditto on what someone said earlier about the fact that they give us the informative handouts after we've handed in the papers. Hunh?

Do you have the prof who just keeps talking at the same rate and minimal volume while turning to write something on the board, so that when the prof turns back around, the sentence is 9/10ths of the way through and you missed the middle third of it and the idiot just keeps talking? Jeepers.

Glad to hear I shouldn't 'worry too much.' Can I get some verification of this notion? The "true" LRW curve at Tulane is a B+? Please elaborate.

We definitely have the same professor. I sit in the front and can't hear a large chunk of what he is saying.

botbot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: November 13, 2008, 04:25:40 PM »
Ok last chance to get 2 tickets to tomorrow's hornets game for $5.  PM if you are interested.

Diet Yomajesty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: November 13, 2008, 11:49:20 PM »
Tomorrow is the GAPSA mixer!
Quote from: Tim Mitchell
You could leave a cardboard cutout of Erik Estrada at the front counter and I guarantee you no one would ever know the difference.
Not so much because you resemble Erik Estrada, more so because you have the personality of cardboard.

Waving Variable

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2223 on: November 23, 2008, 09:23:04 PM »
Ugh, the stress

LegallyAccepted

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: November 25, 2008, 04:11:18 PM »
ok, so what about this line-up:  Addis, Wessman, Bonfield????
You never know unless you try!

In: Mercer(W), Tulane (90K), WUSTL($), Loyola New Orleans (W) (99K), DePaul (W) (45K), LSU (W) (60K)(non-resident), Georgia State (W) (non-resident)
Waitlisted: Emory (W), UT (W), Vandy (W)
Rejected: Harvard

TULANE LAW CLASS OF 2011!!!

liljeffy

• View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: November 25, 2008, 05:09:56 PM »
8:30 on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday..and 9 on Friday. 

I don't want to be a lawyer that badly.

although, I guess I only have the one class on M and W...but still, I HATE early. HATE.

Diet Yomajesty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: November 25, 2008, 08:12:28 PM »
That blows, Jeffy.

As expected, I have Wessman. Also graced with Werhan (my favorite flatass/karmic retribution) and Lunney.
You could leave a cardboard cutout of Erik Estrada at the front counter and I guarantee you no one would ever know the difference.
Not so much because you resemble Erik Estrada, more so because you have the personality of cardboard.

Diet Yomajesty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: November 26, 2008, 12:39:28 AM »
ILU KCGF.

LegallyAccepted

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: November 26, 2008, 11:30:59 AM »
me too! kcgf is great!
You never know unless you try!

In: Mercer(W), Tulane (90K), WUSTL($), Loyola New Orleans (W) (99K), DePaul (W) (45K), LSU (W) (60K)(non-resident), Georgia State (W) (non-resident)
Waitlisted: Emory (W), UT (W), Vandy (W)
Rejected: Harvard

TULANE LAW CLASS OF 2011!!!

STLGirlAtHeart

• View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: November 30, 2008, 06:17:32 PM »
I definitely fall into the "dislike Addis" category. Just make sure you pay attention and don't surf the internet in that class. That was my biggest problem. Once you lose your focus with him, its almost impossible to get it back.