Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Tulane Thread on Tulane Greatness: Got Questions?  (Read 317062 times)

Gitmo Jones

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: The Tulane Thread on Tulane Greatness: Got Questions?
« Reply #1070 on: April 29, 2008, 12:41:03 PM »
And then I will promptly give Diet Sunkist one, did you ever decide for sure you are coming to Tulane.

Gitmo Jones

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: April 29, 2008, 12:45:02 PM »
I'm just waiting on SMU.

Well, that's not true, because I still have to decide what to do with Houston. So no, I haven't yet decided. :( I wish Tulane would uproot itself and come to Dallas.

I would definately just say screw it and come to Tulane, what the hell is wrong with SMU are you on the waitlist, this is ridiculous to wait this long for an answer if you are not on the waitlist.

Gitmo Jones

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: April 29, 2008, 12:53:01 PM »
I wish Tulane would uproot itself and come to Dallas.

See?  You'd think this would be good..  but Tulane just isn't Tulane w/out NOLA.

Hey bill..  hook a gal up w/ a Loyola pass!  I'll give you outlines or hornbooks or something.  :)

I am such a moron I looked at that and said Bill who the hell is Bill, how many people have Loyola passes, then I realized I am Bill or at least that is my alias on LSD, I would love to give everyone free Loyola passes. I will only charge outlines and a 30 stack of keystones!

hurley325

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: April 29, 2008, 12:55:30 PM »
I wish Tulane would uproot itself and come to Dallas.

See?  You'd think this would be good..  but Tulane just isn't Tulane w/out NOLA.

Hey bill..  hook a gal up w/ a Loyola pass!  I'll give you outlines or hornbooks or something.  :)

I am such a moron I looked at that and said Bill who the hell is Bill, how many people have Loyola passes, then I realized I am Bill or at least that is my alias on LSD, I would love to give everyone free Loyola passes. I will only charge outlines and a 30 stack of keystones!

I'm sure that you could do much better than settling for the 'stones.  At least go outlines + Abita.

OldFart

• View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: April 29, 2008, 01:43:12 PM »
Crap.  I just got accepted at my #1 choice.  Oh well. :'(  :'(  :'(

hurley325

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: April 30, 2008, 12:24:42 AM »
OK, now I can say it: GO HORNETS!!!

Hopefully the Saints will be good next year too, although there is not a chance in hell I could ever root for them over the Cowboys.

wtracing

• Sr. Citizen
  • Roll Angry Wave!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1076 on: April 30, 2008, 12:58:14 AM »
I've never been terribly loyal to my home teams, although I do enjoy watching them...So I will have to make this Saints decision when I get to NOLA. Ever been to the arena football games down there botbot et al? They're pretty fun up here.
Tulane Class of 2011

sinkfloridasink

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1077 on: April 30, 2008, 02:56:07 AM »
I guess I do need an NFC team, I've already got two in the AFC (Browns and Dolphins, in that order). Although I can't guarantee anything when the Saints play inter-conference games.

I think I need to get even more Gator gear just to piss off all the LSU people floating around NOLA.
Tulane c/o 2011

botbot

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: April 30, 2008, 03:38:54 AM »
I've never been terribly loyal to my home teams, although I do enjoy watching them...So I will have to make this Saints decision when I get to NOLA. Ever been to the arena football games down there botbot et al? They're pretty fun up here.

Never been to one down here, but the VooDoo sell out each game thanks to super low prices and Saints season ticket holder bonus.  I'm trying to work with a ticket broker to get in on some Saints + VooDoo tickets, but the locals make it super tough to get into the games.  I'm lucky I jumped on the Hornets wagon so early (certainly before most of the locals).

If any wants some tickets to the upcoming games, shoot me a PM and I'll try to get you in at my cost - do it ASAP though as I'm going to be meeting with my rep on friday.

wtracing

• Sr. Citizen
  • Roll Angry Wave!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1079 on: April 30, 2008, 03:50:41 AM »
oo, they definitely don't sell out here. Thats no good! I will likely try to get season tickets to Hornets/Saints when possible but now is certainly not the time for me. Was looking online at season ticket prices for the Saints and they weren't horrible, but I assume the problem is actually getting them? Well, at least they have loyal fans, thats a real plus. Nothing like a game full of diehards!
Tulane Class of 2011