Law School Discussion

t L

• View Profile
Re: I blew it
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2007, 11:30:52 AM »
Good luck with your retake, Truth.  Even if it doesn't go the way you hope (I'm sure it will though), I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the schools that you are going to get into with your current stats.

« Reply #41 on: December 22, 2007, 11:46:32 AM »
No Decemeber LSAT, but I am getting into some GREAT schools. I'm so happy you guys talked me out of this.

« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2007, 01:25:16 PM »
Well guys, I blew it. I only scored one point higher this time than in June. It's over. Not my life, but law school. I'm obviously not cut out for this. I scored higher than a 155, but lower and than a 159. I don't think there is anything that I could have done differently to prepare. It's over.
Sadly, this is how I see my transcendence, but I am going to fight to see if I can make it into the mid-160s. No offense, but I'm not out to go to a tier 3 law school.

« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2007, 08:34:55 PM »
So why are you talking about quitting and not being able to become a lawyer? I would be content with going to Illinois. Just in case it was not understood, I was saying "no offense" directly to the people who go to tier 3 law schools.

« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2007, 11:09:08 PM »
Look at the date of the OP

« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2007, 11:14:58 PM »
GUYS look at my LSN and the date. I AM ALREADY IN AT Vandy T16

Damn, you got in at U of I with a 157?

I'm going to have to re-evaluate the schools I'm applying too.

« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2007, 12:19:32 AM »
Don't worry.  You'll not only break into the first tier, but get into a T14 or T25 school.  I've read many of your posts and I have to hand it to you -- you've got "it."

If by "it", you mean the african blackness, then yes, he's got that in spades. It's amazing what a touch of the magic marker can do for a sub-par LSAT score. Go AA!

Now I gotta go see about getting that extra crispy tan and that tribal affiliation card from my pimp, Leroy. Awwwww Yeahhh.

« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2007, 01:21:46 AM »

Truth didn't get into these schools because he's black.  HTH.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHA!!! That is the funniest thing I've heard!!

Are you implying that being African American doesn't give you an automatic LSAT boost, along with various other perks? An overwhelming amount of empirical evidence seems to suggest otherwise, fcukface.

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2007, 01:36:50 AM »

Yeah, beyond disgraceful.  Flaming is one thing, that one is outright racist.  If the person behind it is not a bigot I would be surprised. People that don't have those beliefs are generally hard pressed to type them and post/say them in PUBLIC, especially with an alt account.  I could be wrong and it could just be somebody that is REALLY drunk that is playing the tray card, but it is terribly offensive to anybody with a conscious.

Did xoxoHTH get shut down or something?  Aren't they getting sued?

Are you implying that being African American doesn't give you an automatic LSAT boost? An overwhelming amount of empirical evidence seems to suggest otherwise, fcukface.

Go ahead and think that you can distort the topic dude with your text hate comments that are over the top.  There ARE limits and lines to internet posts and stuff, even if there are still grey areas in society and the law about it right now.

Please just go try and say that same type of stuff in a Walmart or a Mall for everyone to hear and see how long you last, and I doubt it will be the popo that knocks you out.  K?

Thank you. I rest my case!

And by the way, I actually do work at Walmart! We're rolling back prices on our permanent magic markers so come on down!

« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2007, 01:44:53 AM »
The deal is I have other factors besides that I am black.