Law School Discussion

« on: October 19, 2007, 01:21:02 PM »

Re: The Official Skip Class To Wait For Your LSAT Score Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 01:21:39 PM »
ME! i woke up today with no intention of leaving my apartment for any reason.

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 01:23:48 PM »
Today happens to be my university's "midterm break" day.  So no classes for me to skip!  If I like my score I shall petition to have the day renamed LSAT 180 day.

kill the headlights

• ...and put it in neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 01:23:58 PM »
We get internet access in class.  I will attend for that reason only.  It starts in a half hour. If scores come out though during class I am getting up and leaving...rude or not!

Besides, the teacher went to law school and dropped out to go to grad school to teach English.  He took the LSAT, so he knows my pain.

Lil Orphan Annie

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 01:24:19 PM »
Come, now, wouldn't attending class at least make the waiting game go by faster? Or would you all be a public nuisance in your hyperventilating states?  ;)

just dot

• I just want to be wonderful.
    • View Profile
Ohhhhhh you guys are bad!!!  

I've been not working @ work all day, but I have a test tonight that I can't skip. Yeah, I know, on a Friday night. WTF?

Pretentious Undergrad

• Pip pip, children.
    • View Profile
Screw skipping class, the one I have on Friday afternoon is the highlight of my week (great prof). Now I have to go home and get ready for a concert I'm going to. I don't even like the band that much. I'll probably just end up refreshing gmail on my cell all night.  ::)

Pretentious Undergrad

• Pip pip, children.
    • View Profile
bad amped. You make me feel much better about my night.

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2007, 01:30:54 PM »
Come, now, wouldn't attending class at least make the waiting game go by faster? Or would you all be a public nuisance in your hyperventilating states?  ;)
Yeah - there is NO WAY I would be checking my email or hanging out on these forums right now if not for the fact that I'm stuck at work.  Skipping class to hit F5 for 10 hours just seems like masochism to me.  Once I'm off work in 90 minutes it's a combination of mindless activities (videogames, movies, and drinking) with maybe checking email once every 6 hours.