Re: The Official October 2007 Score Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2007, 12:26:30 PM »
There was an October test?

doos13

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 12:28:55 PM »
I just called LSAC telling them I hear that scores have been released. I was baiting them. Anyway the guy I spoke to said that in fact they have been released, and I should receive them shortly. Just a heads-up. TO CLARIFY: I have not received my score but according to this guy they should be up soon.

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2007, 12:30:10 PM »
Liar.

Re: The Official Authorized LSD October 2007 Score Thread
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 12:34:53 PM »
LSAC down for anyone else?  Is this a good sign?

Sorry, I just figured it out - my wireless hiccupped (there's a storm where I live...)  Sorry.

just dot

• I just want to be wonderful.
    • View Profile
There's a storm coming my way, too. I have satellite internet and I promise you I will FREAK OUT if my internet goes down today.  Well...I always have dialup but being a civilized person it would be an affront to my dignity to use it.   :P  (but I would if I had to....oh, I would)

I think the pressure is making me goofy.

I just prayed to the WGWAG gods... They said they'll raise each of our scores by 5 pts due to the crappy weather outside

CrnchyCereal

Re: The ONLY ABA-Accredited October 2007 (9/29) LSAT Score Thread
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2007, 12:58:30 PM »
Hate to break it to you guys, but while LSAC was in the midst of posting scores, the storm knocked out the entire building's power.  The servers went bust, and all the electronic data has been magnetically wiped clean. 

I hear a forest fire and an earthquake are headed for that part of PA, too, so we can say goodbye to our scores forever.   :-\

M55

Re: The ONLY ABA-Accredited October 2007 (9/29) LSAT Score Thread
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2007, 01:00:56 PM »
Hate to break it to you guys, but while LSAC was in the midst of posting scores, the storm knocked out the entire building's power.  The servers went bust, and all the electronic data has been magnetically wiped clean. 

I hear a forest fire and an earthquake are headed for that part of PA, too, so we can say goodbye to our scores forever.   :-\

lame... by that, i mean you are lame