Law School Discussion

Tetris

• Michigan Rocks
    • View Profile
    • LSN
Re: RATING SYSTEM!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2007, 01:44:40 PM »
120 - troll to the max
150 - hasn't proven oneself utterly reliable, but given the benefit of the doubt
180 - 3000+ posts of total reliability and seriousness.

Hahaha... we could break the total points and turn it into a percentile curve and assign 120-180 that way.

Tetris, you should rate yourself. ;)

145.  Not as dismal as you all suggest-- I do contribute sometimes some meaningful stuff-- but I have been rather trollish as of late... its just too fun w/ the score releases!  I'll be good after tomorrow, I plomise.

Also I only have 1 other alterego.  But I'm not going to say who (it's NOT Yuck Fale... chill out y'all).  All I'll tell you is that its who you least expect...

just dot

• I just want to be wonderful.
    • View Profile
Re: RATING SYSTEM!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2007, 01:47:33 PM »
120 - troll to the max
150 - hasn't proven oneself utterly reliable, but given the benefit of the doubt
180 - 3000+ posts of total reliability and seriousness.

Hahaha... we could break the total points and turn it into a percentile curve and assign 120-180 that way.

Tetris, you should rate yourself. ;)

145.  Not as dismal as you all suggest-- I do contribute sometimes some meaningful stuff-- but I have been rather trollish as of late... its just too fun w/ the score releases!  I'll be good after tomorrow, I plomise.

Also I only have 1 other alterego.  But I'm not going to say who (it's NOT Yuck Fale... chill out y'all).  All I'll tell you is that its who you least expect...

I have my suspicions but I won't say because if I'm wrong I would feel bad.  I'd hate to accuse anyone unfairly and honestly it really doesn't matter that much to me.