Law School Discussion

Cooley, Detroit Mercy or Wayne State...

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: Cooley, Detroit Mercy or Wayne State...
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2007, 01:00:01 PM »
A great picture a Julie, kickin' it at People's College of Law

http://peoplescollegeoflaw.edu/photos/2003-2004/pages/2004_0327_123159AA_JPG.htm

Good for you!

Here's another
http://peoplescollegeoflaw.edu/photos/oldschool/pages/Untitled-9_gif.htm

that's totally how i imagine julie...maybe a bit younger, but definitely fat, ugly and possibly disabled.

julie guessing you two very, very close.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2007, 01:02:45 PM »
What are you guys, 14 years old?? Making fun of people by posting those pictures? You must have no life. And Carpe, what do you care if people decide to go to a tier 4 school, does that hurt you? Who cares? At least these people are trying to better themselves by getting more education, its better than sitting on their asses all day looking up info on tier 4 schools and making fun of them while posting pictures of them trying to insult others. You child. What tier 1 school are you going to by the way? Did you even get into a school yet?

you fine american.

let all poisons rise to surface.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2007, 01:05:38 PM »
A great picture a Julie, kickin' it at People's College of Law

http://peoplescollegeoflaw.edu/photos/2003-2004/pages/2004_0327_123159AA_JPG.htm

Good for you!

Here's another
http://peoplescollegeoflaw.edu/photos/oldschool/pages/Untitled-9_gif.htm

that's totally how i imagine julie...maybe a bit younger, but definitely fat, ugly and possibly disabled.

julie guessing you two very, very close.

yeah, great minds think alike...what can i say.

preferably, as little as possible.

« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2007, 01:33:16 PM »
With the exception of Amped and a couple of others, you guys are a bunch of faggots.  I'm going back to xoxo.

Bowie

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2007, 02:45:41 PM »
Carpe, you didn't answer my question, what Tier 1 school will you be attending? You are probably one of those guys mentioned in that article.

« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2007, 03:06:13 PM »
I didnt go through and read the how many pages of posts there were, I assume through this was another one of those fake accounts trying to get a rise out of someone. Nevertheless, here is some info, maybe it will help someone someday...

Cooley
Tier 4
Bar Passage Rate 74%
Starting Salaries (2005 Graduates Employed Full-time)
Private sector (25th-75th percentile): $39,000 - $57,200
Median in the private sector: $48,250
Percent in the private sector who reported salary information: 66%
Median in public service: $43,000
Graduates known to be employed nine months after graduation (including 25 percent of those with unknown status): 65.9%

D Mercy
Tier 4
Bar Passage Rate: 74%
Private sector (25th-75th percentile): $43,500 - $70,000
Median in the private sector: $54,000
Percent in the private sector who reported salary information: 32%
Median in public service: $40,000
Graduates known to be employed nine months after graduation (including 25 percent of those with unknown status): 90.1%

Wayne State
Tier 4
Bar Passage Rate: 74%
Private sector (25th-75th percentile): $56,000 - $90,000
Median in the private sector: $80,000
Percent in the private sector who reported salary information: 98%
Median in public service: $45,000
Graduates known to be employed nine months after graduation (including 25 percent of those with unknown status): 60.7%

USNEWS 2008.

« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2007, 04:59:08 PM »
With the exception of Amped and a couple of others, you guys are a bunch of faggots.  I'm going back to xoxo.

loll thanks buddy, literally made my day. BTW please keep us all up to date on your app status, would love to know what Tier 1 school accepts an individual incapable of intelligently arguing a position they feel so strongly about.

« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2007, 05:29:47 PM »
I did my first year of law school at UDM. The very top students can get jobs at big firms. I know there were a couple at Shearman, one at Jenner, one or two at Mayer Brown, and a few students get jobs at the local big firms( Dykema, Miller, Honigman, etc.). The firms that come to OCI probably rarely interview anyone outside of the top 20%, and to have even a reasonable chance, especially at a Vault firm, you're going to need to be in the top 10%, perhaps even the top ten people. And, you better have law review. Dean Gordon is doing good things for the school, and the professors are great.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB117988156447211549-search.html

I honestly don't think things are a whole lot better at Wayne. Firms are still going to be really choosey. Maybe they'll dip a bit deeper into the class, but not much.

If you want to do public interest work, then UDM will give you options. I transferred because I wanted to be assured a job at a big firm.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2007, 09:53:17 PM »
With the exception of Amped and a couple of others, you guys are a bunch of faggots. I'm going back to xoxo.

who ever might figure that where you spawned?