Law School Discussion

Cooley, Detroit Mercy or Wayne State...

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: Cooley, Detroit Mercy or Wayne State...
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2007, 01:33:06 PM »
I haven't personally felt driven to do research on Wayne StaTTTe, sorry. Why don't you ask around, the consensus is McDonalds U>>>Sh!tty Tier 4 law school.

you strike julie as one those people born on third base and think hit triple.

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2007, 01:34:47 PM »
Julie, do us a favor.  Point your Rascal towards a busy intersection and accelerate.

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2007, 01:37:18 PM »
And maybe nobody cares what I think about tier 4 schools but what makes your opinion any more valid?

for starters, you total dickwad.

you welcome.

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2007, 01:42:35 PM »
You guys are too sensitive, Jesus Christ.  Look, I'm sorry, I'm just saying if you care to take off you rose tented glasses that it's really hard to get a good job when you graduate from a lower tiered school.  That's it.  Bunch of babies.  Let me start over.  Tier 4 schools are simply the best.  Really.

By the way Julie, how's that getting hit by a car thang working out?

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2007, 04:28:10 PM »
You guys are too sensitive, Jesus Christ.  Look, I'm sorry, I'm just saying if you care to take off you rose tented glasses that it's really hard to get a good job when you graduate from a lower tiered school.  That's it.  Bunch of babies.  Let me start over.  Tier 4 schools are simply the best.  Really.

Really, you mean that graduating from a Tier 4 school makes it more difficult to get employed then say a Tier 1, compelling! I'm pretty sure the OP and most of the LSD world know this, however the question was concerning a comparison of three schools, one of which (Wayne State) has a very solid reputation in the Detroit area for recruitment by large firms. (and if you took a half a second to research this, you'd discover this applies outside of the top "1%" scope you referenced earlier) Thanks for your contribution though, at least it was well thought out and supplemented with overwhelming evidence.

Shark Week

• officially a Michigan troll now
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2007, 05:07:39 PM »
If you're going to respond, please respond to what I wrote instead of using some kind of straw man argument.  Even though what I said applies to all tier 4 schools, the schools mentioned by the OP are a part of that set, and thus I what I wrote applied to those schools and does have something to do with this thread.

You're right. Your contributions to this thread have been incredibly valuable, and deserve a civilized, respectful debate.

I think one of the janitor's where I work graduated from Detroit Mercy.  He's now making upwards of $9.25/hr...he seems happy though.

How shall I address this bon mot in a fashion more to your liking?

Julie Fern

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2007, 05:24:36 PM »
Julie, do us a favor. Point your Rascal towards a busy intersection and accelerate.

you such hoot.

now go die.

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2007, 05:36:00 PM »
I merely stated what was obvious to many.  Sorry to burst your bubble.  Let us know how great your school was when you're dinged by every firm that you mass-mailed. K ::)

It was so easy to ruffle your feathers BTW.  Do you really think working at a firm is all gun drops and rainbows?  I wonder how you'd take it when some partner at a firm is barking at you.

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2007, 05:39:40 PM »

Really, you mean that graduating from a Tier 4 school makes it more difficult to get employed then say a Tier 1, compelling! I'm pretty sure the OP and most of the LSD world know this, however the question was concerning a comparison of three schools, one of which (Wayne State) has a very solid reputation in the Detroit area for recruitment by large firms. (and if you took a half a second to research this, you'd discover this applies outside of the top "1%" scope you referenced earlier) Thanks for your contribution though, at least it was well thought out and supplemented with overwhelming evidence.

If you read what I had written earlier, you'd see that I actually thought that this whole thread was flame and so it wasn't my intention to compare these schools but to trash the lot of them.  Really...do we need to compare various degrees of dog crap?

kirchner

• Yes, that is a Promise Keepers t-shirt.
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2007, 05:42:39 PM »
You guys suck at flaming.