Law School Discussion

16-0 Patriots?!

Re: 16-0 Patriots?!
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2007, 12:47:28 AM »
pats = 38-0

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2007, 10:46:06 AM »

The Pats should be worried about the Jags more than anyone. They have a two-headed monster power running game, a staunch defense, and a resilient QB.  People also tend to forget that their starting QB was injured for a large portion of this season. 

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2007, 02:19:22 AM »

this was a calculated and deliberate attempt to gain an unfair competitive advantage. not simply a one time innocent mistake.i cant get over cheating. there is simply no excuse for it.fwiw, the patriots have a track record of using shady surveillance methods

And the Steelers that you said would win earlier in this thread have a track record for playing dirty and taking cheap shots.

And the Colts have a track record for shady noise methods.

The Patriots are the best team ever, thats done.  :o

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2007, 07:20:52 AM »

this was a calculated and deliberate attempt to gain an unfair competitive advantage. not simply a one time innocent mistake.i cant get over cheating. there is simply no excuse for it.fwiw, the patriots have a track record of using shady surveillance methods

And the Steelers that you said would win earlier in this thread have a track record for playing dirty and taking cheap shots.

And the Colts have a track record for shady noise methods.

The Patriots are the best team ever, thats done.  :o

You're saying this already?  Wait until they win the big one before we go that far...

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2007, 09:08:11 AM »
If they lose the first game of the playoffs, they're still the only team to go 16-0. Purists can harp about the super bowl all they want, but a team will win the super bowl once a year, nobody has ever gone 16-0.

« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2007, 09:51:01 AM »
If they lose the first game of the playoffs, they're still the only team to go 16-0. Purists can harp about the super bowl all they want, but a team will win the super bowl once a year, nobody has ever gone 16-0.

Then I guess we shouldn't have the Super Bowl this year, or any year for that matter.  Let's just have the ceremony for the Pats right now. 

filet o' fish

• yum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2007, 06:10:54 PM »
The Pats are cheaters. I'm guessing either the Colts or Dallas/GB will knock them off.

That camera was on the field for about ten minutes of the first game....get over it.

Did you miss the part where other players and coaches admitted it happens all of the time in various guises, and that it was really a non-story?

It's just a jumping point for haters to hate. So stop being a doofus.

filet o' fish

• yum.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2007, 06:11:58 PM »

Then I guess we shouldn't have the Super Bowl this year, or any year for that matter.  Let's just have the ceremony for the Pats right now.

Will see if the Patriots are who we thought they were.  If you want to crown them, then crown their ass. Put the whole team in Canton right now. Do it!

Lulz. You obviously don't watch much any football. Go away.

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2007, 07:05:18 PM »
Patriots = Yale????
Dolphins = Cooley???

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2007, 09:37:30 PM »
The super bowl has meaning and we all know that. When the pats are interviewed they will continue to express that everything is for nothing without the super bowl, thats just the kind of team that they are.

But go back to 1974, who won the super bowl? Who won the super bowl in 1971? What about 1983?

Now who was the last team to have an undefeated regular season?