Law School Discussion

How Ruskie got into Boalt with a sub-160 and what she's learned from it

BearlyLegal

• And the greatest threat to America is... Bears!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Newjoetm
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: How Ruskie got into Boalt with a sub-160 and what she's learned from it
« Reply #170 on: October 25, 2007, 12:25:37 PM »
2. I like oatmeal. Always have. One day I came from daycare and cautiously informed my mom that they were feeding us "berculyoz" at daycare, but it was so delicious that I couldn't resist, even though I knew it was bad for me.
Blech! Oatmeal. Ugh. I ate this stuff 2-3 meals a day for almost 2 years, because it was so easy to pack and carry, and expanded nicely into a nutritious meal. A lot of the refugee kids I know (self included) hate this glop.

I was thinking about writing a DS about my hatred for oatmeal, but I reconsidered.

Attacking anyone on LSD is pretty baseless. To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure what Galt's beef with me is. Whatever it may be, it's so old that I don't remember or care. Wonder why anyone else does.
Dood. Seriously - I want to know what you did to all of these kids. Some of your xoxo stuff is really annoying, I will admit, but you must have done something pretty awful to provoke this tidal wave of anger. What's the deal?
Not really. Just defended myself to xoxo'ers who flamed me, which I probably shouldn't have done. Oh, and once I posted a thread about having a 24 inch waist and Smokey and her xoxo friend got really bent out of shape about it.

Your worst trait is your need to bring down other women to feel good about yourself.  I didn't even remember that thread you made about the Russian girl at your school, but it's indicative of your personality.  I could find tons of threads that you created to attack other women and their looks for no reason at all.  Celebrities, girls you found on myspace and your classmates of course.  It's unfortunate when a woman hates herself so much that she can't feel confident unless she's bringing other women down.  Please just don't pretend that you were an innocent victim.  I would never have said anything about your looks were you not so intent on attacking others.

I challenge you to find threads where I bash celebrities (other than for annoying non-physical traits or the occasional bad outfit), my classmates or myspace girls. Of course, you'll respond by saying you don't have time to look for them but anyone can validate their existence. A fine tactic when you can't back up what you say!

If I recall correctly, you were the one who struck the first blow by accusing me of having sex with a poster I've never even met.

Are you serious?  You don't remember attacking other women's looks repeatedly?  You've definitely made threads just to call a certain woman ugly or unattractive and within existent threads you did this a lot as well.  If I take the time to search for this crap I really hope you can admit once and for all how messed up you are.

You began the beef between us; I had never attacked you, regardless of how many times people called you ugly, stupid or slutty.  You began attacking me out of the blue, insulting my body and going off about how great your own body was.  I have never understood why you're so competitive with other women, especially those who you have no interaction with in real life. 

I never said you had sex with Killuminati. 

yes, i'm serious. find the threads or shut up.

all you've provided so far is a thread where my worst about a woman being sexy were twisted into some perception of an attack on her. there are women who might not be the definition of classic beauty, but who nonetheless have something so striking, so appealing and sexy about them. that was, in my opinion, the case with that girl. and as i've already said, i regretted posting it because it was misinterpreted and i took her pic down within minutes of posting it there in the first place. it was poor judgment and in bad taste and i regret it, but it's hardly the sort of attack you describe where i allegedly demean, call people ugly, etc.

in any case, if you want to flame me, please create another thread. this thread is about admissions. thank you.

Here's one ruskie.  Please make up another excuse to explain your catty, jealous bashing of other women.

http://this-deserves-its-own-thread-unattractive-chi-bulls-cheerleader.autoadmit.com/thread.php?thread_id=530101&mc=43&forum_id=2

fair enough, but those girls are pretty objectively unattractive. there are women whose looks i envy, but these girls aren't it. so congrats, you've found one. more?

Basically, you called me a liar and insisted that you're not a female dog who attacks other women for no reason.  You challenged me and I proved that you're full of sh*t.  I hate to break it to you, ruskie, but you're not exactly an objective beauty yourself.  Threads like the ones I just posted are why people can't stand you.  It doesn't matter how unattractive those girls are, starting a thread just to attack them is a female dog move and smacks of insecurity.  I can't think of another woman on that board who created threads just to attack random women.  Anyway, I hope you finally understand what is so repulsive about your personality.

TITCR. No doubt. That's certainly a pretty repulsive thing to do. Posting other people's pics on the internet is irresponsible and reprehensible behavior, no matter how you slice it. Russkie's insecurity has been repeatedly proven in multiple posts by multiple people.

This post, however, is not entitled "ITT we discuss what a vapid nuisance Russkie is." It's entitled "How Ruskie got into Boalt with a sub-160 and what she's learned from it". This is legitimate information, and this kind of information is exactly what I came to LSD to get. This thread, however, was sabotaged at the very beginning by people who dislike Russkie's character.

If you have legitimate beef with someone, start a thread about it, and resolve that beef. Don't use constructive threads to conduct a personal campaign against individual posters. That's all I ask.

---

This thread is obviously not the place to get good information anymore, so anyone who *is* interested in finding ways to get into top schools with lower LSATs is welcome to come to a thread I am going to initiate: "Top Law Schools with substandard LSATs" in the Law School Applications room. If you have constructive things to say about that issue, please feel free to join the discussion.

If you want to flame russkie, please stay in this thread.

Thank you.

LittleRussianPrincess, Esq.

• Hopelessly devoted...to the Tennessee Vols!
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 25, 2007, 12:34:08 PM »
2. I like oatmeal. Always have. One day I came from daycare and cautiously informed my mom that they were feeding us "berculyoz" at daycare, but it was so delicious that I couldn't resist, even though I knew it was bad for me.
Blech! Oatmeal. Ugh. I ate this stuff 2-3 meals a day for almost 2 years, because it was so easy to pack and carry, and expanded nicely into a nutritious meal. A lot of the refugee kids I know (self included) hate this glop.

I was thinking about writing a DS about my hatred for oatmeal, but I reconsidered.

Attacking anyone on LSD is pretty baseless. To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure what Galt's beef with me is. Whatever it may be, it's so old that I don't remember or care. Wonder why anyone else does.
Dood. Seriously - I want to know what you did to all of these kids. Some of your xoxo stuff is really annoying, I will admit, but you must have done something pretty awful to provoke this tidal wave of anger. What's the deal?
Not really. Just defended myself to xoxo'ers who flamed me, which I probably shouldn't have done. Oh, and once I posted a thread about having a 24 inch waist and Smokey and her xoxo friend got really bent out of shape about it.

Your worst trait is your need to bring down other women to feel good about yourself.  I didn't even remember that thread you made about the Russian girl at your school, but it's indicative of your personality.  I could find tons of threads that you created to attack other women and their looks for no reason at all.  Celebrities, girls you found on myspace and your classmates of course.  It's unfortunate when a woman hates herself so much that she can't feel confident unless she's bringing other women down.  Please just don't pretend that you were an innocent victim.  I would never have said anything about your looks were you not so intent on attacking others.

I challenge you to find threads where I bash celebrities (other than for annoying non-physical traits or the occasional bad outfit), my classmates or myspace girls. Of course, you'll respond by saying you don't have time to look for them but anyone can validate their existence. A fine tactic when you can't back up what you say!

If I recall correctly, you were the one who struck the first blow by accusing me of having sex with a poster I've never even met.

Are you serious?  You don't remember attacking other women's looks repeatedly?  You've definitely made threads just to call a certain woman ugly or unattractive and within existent threads you did this a lot as well.  If I take the time to search for this crap I really hope you can admit once and for all how messed up you are.

You began the beef between us; I had never attacked you, regardless of how many times people called you ugly, stupid or slutty.  You began attacking me out of the blue, insulting my body and going off about how great your own body was.  I have never understood why you're so competitive with other women, especially those who you have no interaction with in real life. 

I never said you had sex with Killuminati. 

yes, i'm serious. find the threads or shut up.

all you've provided so far is a thread where my worst about a woman being sexy were twisted into some perception of an attack on her. there are women who might not be the definition of classic beauty, but who nonetheless have something so striking, so appealing and sexy about them. that was, in my opinion, the case with that girl. and as i've already said, i regretted posting it because it was misinterpreted and i took her pic down within minutes of posting it there in the first place. it was poor judgment and in bad taste and i regret it, but it's hardly the sort of attack you describe where i allegedly demean, call people ugly, etc.

in any case, if you want to flame me, please create another thread. this thread is about admissions. thank you.

Here's one ruskie.  Please make up another excuse to explain your catty, jealous bashing of other women.

http://this-deserves-its-own-thread-unattractive-chi-bulls-cheerleader.autoadmit.com/thread.php?thread_id=530101&mc=43&forum_id=2

fair enough, but those girls are pretty objectively unattractive. there are women whose looks i envy, but these girls aren't it. so congrats, you've found one. more?

Basically, you called me a liar and insisted that you're not a female dog who attacks other women for no reason.  You challenged me and I proved that you're full of sh*t.  I hate to break it to you, ruskie, but you're not exactly an objective beauty yourself.  Threads like the ones I just posted are why people can't stand you.  It doesn't matter how unattractive those girls are, starting a thread just to attack them is a female dog move and smacks of insecurity.  I can't think of another woman on that board who created threads just to attack random women.  Anyway, I hope you finally understand what is so repulsive about your personality.

TITCR. No doubt. That's certainly a pretty repulsive thing to do. Posting other people's pics on the internet is irresponsible and reprehensible behavior, no matter how you slice it. Russkie's insecurity has been repeatedly proven in multiple posts by multiple people.

This post, however, is not entitled "ITT we discuss what a vapid nuisance Russkie is." It's entitled "How Ruskie got into Boalt with a sub-160 and what she's learned from it". This is legitimate information, and this kind of information is exactly what I came to LSD to get. This thread, however, was sabotaged at the very beginning by people who dislike Russkie's character.

If you have legitimate beef with someone, start a thread about it, and resolve that beef. Don't use constructive threads to conduct a personal campaign against individual posters. That's all I ask.

---

This thread is obviously not the place to get good information anymore, so anyone who *is* interested in finding ways to get into top schools with lower LSATs is welcome to come to a thread I am going to initiate: "Top Law Schools with substandard LSATs" in the Law School Applications room. If you have constructive things to say about that issue, please feel free to join the discussion.

If you want to flame russkie, please stay in this thread.

Thank you.

start it. i'm there.

BearlyLegal

• And the greatest threat to America is... Bears!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Newjoetm
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #172 on: October 25, 2007, 12:47:24 PM »
http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,95654.0.html

Anyone interested in discussing ways that low-lsat scorers can get into top schools, please post!  :D

« Reply #173 on: November 17, 2007, 05:26:31 PM »
Condolences to Ruskie on the NY bar.  That must sting a bit.

I am Penny Lane

• Manager of the "Get Dotlyn to go to FSU" Campaign!
    • View Profile
    • LSN - What do you think of my choices?
« Reply #174 on: November 17, 2007, 10:01:32 PM »
Lots of smart people from good schools fail it each year. Look at JFK Jr.

K?

• Do You Believe Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 17, 2007, 10:24:44 PM »
I'm amazed that someone so painfully average looking could come out of an SEC school and still think she's objectively more attractive than most.

P.S. So far, Bearly has used this thread like short guys use weight lifting.

ě

• non sequitur
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 18, 2007, 03:42:29 AM »
Lots of smart people from good schools fail it each year. Look at JFK Jr.

titcar. loads of people fail the bar, it happens. just get it right the second time around

« Reply #177 on: November 18, 2007, 02:47:10 PM »
congrats to ruskie on failing the ny bar exam!

K?

• Do You Believe Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 18, 2007, 03:12:01 PM »
I'm amazed that someone so painfully average looking could come out of an SEC school and still think she's objectively more attractive than most.

P.S. So far, Bearly has used this thread like short guys use weight lifting.

Dude, you're cockblocking Bearly.  That's not cool, man.

Lols.

« Reply #179 on: November 20, 2007, 12:03:38 AM »
You got into Boalt for two reasons:

1) You got a ~7 point bump on your LSAT score for being a Russian (which is what you wrote your entire PS about).  (Montauk 205)

2) You went to a TTT undergrad in the deep south, and were probably the only person from your undergrad ever to apply to Boalt.

I hope this clears everything up and we can close this thread.