Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: How Ruskie got into Boalt with a sub-160 and what she's learned from it  (Read 41732 times)

SuicideNixon

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: How Ruskie got into Boalt with a sub-160 and what she's learned from it
« Reply #160 on: October 25, 2007, 01:10:23 PM »
The fact that Ruskie has decided to reveal so much of her personal life on the internet is disturbing to say the least. It  feels like she wants to be a celebrity.

What person between the ages of 12 and 30 doesn't reveal much of their personal life on the internet? Ever seen facebook, xanga, friendster, myspace?

Me, for example. It's nobody's business what I do and I keep it that way. I am deeply suspicious of people who want to be known by those they have never met. That's not to say I am not engaged in the internet. I have been posting here for at least three years and no one knows the first thing about me other than a few details. The same is true on other sites I use--facebook, other forums.

To each his own, but you must admit that you are the exception rather than the rule.

Why do you want strangers to know about your life? I fundamentally do not understand. Anonymity is a warm blanket.
When a President does it, that means that it is not illegal. -Richard Nixon

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=SuicideNixon

Smokey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 25, 2007, 01:18:21 PM »
2. I like oatmeal. Always have. One day I came from daycare and cautiously informed my mom that they were feeding us "berculyoz" at daycare, but it was so delicious that I couldn't resist, even though I knew it was bad for me.
Blech! Oatmeal. Ugh. I ate this stuff 2-3 meals a day for almost 2 years, because it was so easy to pack and carry, and expanded nicely into a nutritious meal. A lot of the refugee kids I know (self included) hate this glop.

I was thinking about writing a DS about my hatred for oatmeal, but I reconsidered.

Attacking anyone on LSD is pretty baseless. To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure what Galt's beef with me is. Whatever it may be, it's so old that I don't remember or care. Wonder why anyone else does.
Dood. Seriously - I want to know what you did to all of these kids. Some of your xoxo stuff is really annoying, I will admit, but you must have done something pretty awful to provoke this tidal wave of anger. What's the deal?
Not really. Just defended myself to xoxo'ers who flamed me, which I probably shouldn't have done. Oh, and once I posted a thread about having a 24 inch waist and Smokey and her xoxo friend got really bent out of shape about it.

Your worst trait is your need to bring down other women to feel good about yourself.  I didn't even remember that thread you made about the Russian girl at your school, but it's indicative of your personality.  I could find tons of threads that you created to attack other women and their looks for no reason at all.  Celebrities, girls you found on myspace and your classmates of course.  It's unfortunate when a woman hates herself so much that she can't feel confident unless she's bringing other women down.  Please just don't pretend that you were an innocent victim.  I would never have said anything about your looks were you not so intent on attacking others.

I challenge you to find threads where I bash celebrities (other than for annoying non-physical traits or the occasional bad outfit), my classmates or myspace girls. Of course, you'll respond by saying you don't have time to look for them but anyone can validate their existence. A fine tactic when you can't back up what you say!

If I recall correctly, you were the one who struck the first blow by accusing me of having sex with a poster I've never even met.

Are you serious?  You don't remember attacking other women's looks repeatedly?  You've definitely made threads just to call a certain woman ugly or unattractive and within existent threads you did this a lot as well.  If I take the time to search for this crap I really hope you can admit once and for all how messed up you are.

You began the beef between us; I had never attacked you, regardless of how many times people called you ugly, stupid or slutty.  You began attacking me out of the blue, insulting my body and going off about how great your own body was.  I have never understood why you're so competitive with other women, especially those who you have no interaction with in real life. 

I never said you had sex with Killuminati. 

WannaBeMyLover

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 25, 2007, 01:20:41 PM »
I'm with wannabe - there's no reasoning with Bearly.  He reminds me of one of those 13 year old girls on Maury Povich.  The ones who dress like prostitutes, wear 5 lbs of makeup, hit their moms, have 25 year old boyfriends, want to move out of the mom's house and have a baby, etc.  The mom talks about it, then they bring the girl out.  People boo at whatever the girl says, but she keeps saying "Whateva, ya'll are just jealous."  (For south park fans, think of the episode when Cartman goes on Maury and keeps saying "Whateva, whateva, I'll do what I want.)

WannaBeMyLover

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 25, 2007, 01:22:54 PM »
2. I like oatmeal. Always have. One day I came from daycare and cautiously informed my mom that they were feeding us "berculyoz" at daycare, but it was so delicious that I couldn't resist, even though I knew it was bad for me.
Blech! Oatmeal. Ugh. I ate this stuff 2-3 meals a day for almost 2 years, because it was so easy to pack and carry, and expanded nicely into a nutritious meal. A lot of the refugee kids I know (self included) hate this glop.

I was thinking about writing a DS about my hatred for oatmeal, but I reconsidered.

Attacking anyone on LSD is pretty baseless. To tell you the truth, I'm not even sure what Galt's beef with me is. Whatever it may be, it's so old that I don't remember or care. Wonder why anyone else does.
Dood. Seriously - I want to know what you did to all of these kids. Some of your xoxo stuff is really annoying, I will admit, but you must have done something pretty awful to provoke this tidal wave of anger. What's the deal?
Not really. Just defended myself to xoxo'ers who flamed me, which I probably shouldn't have done. Oh, and once I posted a thread about having a 24 inch waist and Smokey and her xoxo friend got really bent out of shape about it.

Your worst trait is your need to bring down other women to feel good about yourself.  I didn't even remember that thread you made about the Russian girl at your school, but it's indicative of your personality.  I could find tons of threads that you created to attack other women and their looks for no reason at all.  Celebrities, girls you found on myspace and your classmates of course.  It's unfortunate when a woman hates herself so much that she can't feel confident unless she's bringing other women down.  Please just don't pretend that you were an innocent victim.  I would never have said anything about your looks were you not so intent on attacking others.

I challenge you to find threads where I bash celebrities (other than for annoying non-physical traits or the occasional bad outfit), my classmates or myspace girls. Of course, you'll respond by saying you don't have time to look for them but anyone can validate their existence. A fine tactic when you can't back up what you say!

If I recall correctly, you were the one who struck the first blow by accusing me of having sex with a poster I've never even met.

Are you serious?  You don't remember attacking other women's looks repeatedly?   You've definitely made threads just to call a certain woman ugly or unattractive and within existent threads you did this a lot as well.  If I take the time to search for this crap I really hope you can admit once and for all how messed up you are.

You began the beef between us; I had never attacked you, regardless of how many times people called you ugly, stupid or slutty.  You began attacking me out of the blue, insulting my body and going off about how great your own body was.  I have never understood why you're so competitive with other women, especially those who you have no interaction with in real life. 

She attacks the Berkeley student in the thread I posted.  She made a poor attempt to hide her attack with a back-handed compliment, but most people on the thread recognized what she was doing.

http://rate-this-russian-chick-from-berkeley.autoadmit.com/thread.php?thread_id=340313&mc=122&forum_id=2#4828707

Smokey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 25, 2007, 01:28:11 PM »
The fact that Ruskie has decided to reveal so much of her personal life on the internet is disturbing to say the least. It  feels like she wants to be a celebrity.

What person between the ages of 12 and 30 doesn't reveal much of their personal life on the internet? Ever seen facebook, xanga, friendster, myspace?

Me, for example. It's nobody's business what I do and I keep it that way. I am deeply suspicious of people who want to be known by those they have never met. That's not to say I am not engaged in the internet. I have been posting here for at least three years and no one knows the first thing about me other than a few details. The same is true on other sites I use--facebook, other forums.

To each his own, but you must admit that you are the exception rather than the rule.

Uh you've kinda taken it overboard.  Posting about affairs with guys in relationships is weird when you're outted.  Posting pics of yourself in your underwear is weird any time.  Sending posters pictures of your behind is weird.  You really think your actions on the internet have been completely normal?  Mine haven't either really, but trying to front like this is just wrong.

LittleRussianPrincess, Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hopelessly devoted...to the Tennessee Vols!
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: October 25, 2007, 01:30:51 PM »

Are you serious?  You don't remember attacking other women's looks repeatedly?  You've definitely made threads just to call a certain woman ugly or unattractive and within existent threads you did this a lot as well.  If I take the time to search for this crap I really hope you can admit once and for all how messed up you are.

yes, i'm serious. find the threads or shut up.

all you've provided so far is a thread where my worst about a woman being sexy were twisted into some perception of an attack on her. there are women who might not be the definition of classic beauty, but who nonetheless have something so striking, so appealing and sexy about them. that was, in my opinion, the case with that girl. and as i've already said, i regretted posting it because it was misinterpreted and i took her pic down within minutes of posting it there in the first place. it was poor judgment and in bad taste and i regret it, but it's hardly the sort of attack you describe where i allegedly demean, call people ugly, etc.

in any case, if you want to flame me, please create another thread. this thread is about admissions. thank you.
Russian by birth, Southern by the grace of God.

Smokey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 25, 2007, 01:32:37 PM »

Are you serious?  You don't remember attacking other women's looks repeatedly?   You've definitely made threads just to call a certain woman ugly or unattractive and within existent threads you did this a lot as well.  If I take the time to search for this crap I really hope you can admit once and for all how messed up you are.

She attacks the Berkeley student in the thread I posted.  She made a poor attempt to hide her attack with a back-handed compliment, but most people on the thread recognized what she was doing.

http://rate-this-russian-chick-from-berkeley.autoadmit.com/thread.php?thread_id=340313&mc=122&forum_id=2#4828707

That was obviously done out of cattiness and jealousy but she won't admit it.  The funniest thing is that when anyone would say they didn't find a woman who looked like her (short, skinny, blond) attractive she would call them jealous.  It's funny because she's so unable to accept that other women can be attractive without being a threat to her.

LittleRussianPrincess, Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hopelessly devoted...to the Tennessee Vols!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 25, 2007, 01:35:53 PM »
So, anyone wanna talk about admissions?
Russian by birth, Southern by the grace of God.

Smokey

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 25, 2007, 01:36:36 PM »

yes, i'm serious. find the threads or shut up.

all you've provided so far is a thread where my worst about a woman being sexy were twisted into some perception of an attack on her. there are women who might not be the definition of classic beauty, but who nonetheless have something so striking, so appealing and sexy about them. that was, in my opinion, the case with that girl. and as i've already said, i regretted posting it because it was misinterpreted and i took her pic down within minutes of posting it there in the first place. it was poor judgment and in bad taste and i regret it, but it's hardly the sort of attack you describe where i allegedly demean, call people ugly, etc.

in any case, if you want to flame me, please create another thread. this thread is about admissions. thank you.

I really am too old for this, but... since this is a challenge...I'll look for them and post them.  You CLEARLY posted that picture of your classmate to attack her tho.  Why would you include the "un-hot" part?  Nobody twisted it around.  You can't even give a compliment without getting in a snide remark.  

WannaBeMyLover

• View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 25, 2007, 01:42:44 PM »
I''ll ashamedly admit that I've lurked/contributed to this board for a few years.  What I don't get is why Ruskie digs this kind of attention.  She's got a decent education/work she is excited about/and seems to have a social life.  Its time to move on.  LSD is a great place to visit, but wouldn't want to live here.  I agree that people who don't like her could just stay out of threads she participates in, for instance her acceptance cycle is no longer relevant... 3-4 years ago in law school is ancient history...why bother attacking it?  For those that really despise her and think she is some kind of internet sociopath, what about the poor fools that follow her throughout the message boards?  Sorry for the commentary... continue the bashing.

She doesn't have a social life.  She has spent 16 hours a day on xoxohth, LSD and other boards for three years.  I agree that her acceptance cycle is no longer relevant.  So why does she bring it up so often?